BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First and foremost, thanks for all your efforts, Glen.

Re - Kean being judged from now by Shebby - a few decent results change nothing. Based on results to now and his general level of conduct he has to go.

First and foremost, thanks for all your efforts, Glen.

Re - Kean being judged from now by Shebby - a few decent results change nothing. Based on results to now and his general level of conduct he has to go.

He 100% knows this

So, just like the Pune meetings, these chats mean bugger all.

So, just like the Pune meetings, these chats mean bugger all.

Have you an alternative

Think Ste B is right on this one. Shebby will beleive he is in charge until the point when he asks Pune to sack Kean. Then he will find himself ousted from the club.

Glen appreciate your and the rest of BRAGs work on this, and good luck on the 2nd meeting with the FL. Please though don't keep saying we have some exciting news, but then not telling everyone what it is. What exactly makes you beleive in Shebby?

Think Ste B is right on this one. Shebby will beleive he is in charge until the point when he asks Pune to sack Kean. Then he will find himself ousted from the club.

Glen appreciate your and the rest of BRAGs work on this, and good luck on the 2nd meeting with the FL. Please though don't keep saying we have some exciting news, but then not telling everyone what it is. What exactly makes you beleive in Shebby?

It will go in the minutes and and on the site, we just need to sort the fine details

Agnew and Singh is a fissure waiting to happen - the appointment of Shaw was a retaliatory strike by PNE Paul who was said to be furious that Singh had been handed a prestigious title ( even though I have not come across anyone who knows what a Championship FC's Global Advisor is or why we need one)

More teddies out of prams today as Glen's account of his meeting with Shebby circulated I hear too

Well Agnew n Shaw will get their chance to have their say on things as a meeting with them is also penciled in, Cant wait :-)

Whilst the toy throwing has only just begun

Just remember Glen this man was appointed by Venky's to 'talk the talk'....just be wary and exercise extreme caution please.

It will take more than his words to win the fans back if thtas possible!

Point taken, and caution will be always on our minds,

Absolutely SG.

Sounds like Glen thinks this is a good thing?

Certainly not, just reporting who is doing what, and definately not saying its good or bad

Glen-------I think most of us are desperate for you to succeed and not to blemish your record by falling for (another) possible con trick.

You are back-tracking a bit now but your enemies will dredge up that Shebby is 'the real deal" quote forever should your judgement prove wrong.

A lot is resting on you and your organisation so please be more circumspect and choose your words carefully.

Trust nobody with a vested interest. Shebby is doing what he's being paid to do.

There won't be a right or wrong answer to this until we are 5 or so games in the season and at least in the playoff places. Then we'll know if SS is all talk or not.

From my point of view it has got better, Shebbyhas said they are expecting promotion and NOTHING ELSE. So if rovers are not in the top places then Kean has to go.

No more ambiguity over targets.

Kean has even said himself we should have the best squad in the league.

Glen-------I think most of us are desperate for you to succeed and not to blemish your record by falling for (another) possible con trick.

You are back-tracking a bit now but your enemies will dredge up that Shebby is 'the real deal" quote forever should your judgement prove wrong.

A lot is resting on you and your organisation so please be more circumspect and choose your words carefully.

Trust nobody with a vested interest. Shebby is doing what he's being paid to do.

As always mate, spoken with true feeling and sense.

The sad things is this is very true, people cannot wait to jump on our backs, but we are getting used to it now and we will not allow those people to effect what we stand for

Just a couple of months ago, Shebby wrote that Kean was unfit for management and had to go. Then came the call ( & the money) from Venkys. Now Shebby tells us he has control of affairs at the club. Shebby assures us he listens to the fans, so when can we expect Kean to be sacked? Tomorrow, next week or ................

In the whole time of their ownership Venkys have not done ONE thing right. So now we are supposed to believe that Shebby is going to wave his magic wand and everything in the garden will be smelling of roses. I admire your efforts Glen but I'll believe it when I see it.

Also going on all past decisions they've made if they ever did sack Kean god knows who they'd sign as the next manager. The mind boggles.

There won't be a right or wrong answer to this until we are 5 or so games in the season and at least in the playoff places. Then we'll know if SS is all talk or not.

From my point of view it has got better, Shebbyhas said they are expecting promotion and NOTHING ELSE. So if rovers are not in the top places then Kean has to go.

No more ambiguity over targets.

Kean has even said himself we should have the best squad in the league.

How can anyone expect promotion with Kean as manager ?

Don't give up the fight glen, you will always have our prayers ... just be safe mate ... even though shebby is totally inexperienced ....according to my view shebby is the lynchpin ... and i see it by his appointment its a shot in foot by venkys... as if they don't respect him and alienate him ...he can damage them in S.E.A with his readership and ESPN shows ... and with this many years he should have journalist friends .. so work good relationship with him.

As always mate, spoken with true feeling and sense.

The sad things is this is very true, people cannot wait to jump on our backs, but we are getting used to it now and we will not allow those people to effect what we stand for

Your getting interesting factual details out of the club for the 1st time in nearly 2 years, well done lads.

p.s. Im sure it was stated somwhere a few weeks back that Shebby is in John Williams old office, big shoes to fill but at least their is sombody(other than Scumbag Kean) trying to fill them now(but actions are all that count in football, time will tell).

Football pundit with absolutely zilch experience of running an English football club is now our Global Advisor in charge of the whole club, apparently also in charge of signing players and we're supposed to be delighted.

You couldn't get JK Rowling to make it up. Actually thinking about it she'd probably be better than the crowd at Ewood and Pune. She could convince the Raos that football was a similar game to Quidditch and we could sign Harry Potter as the new Maradona.

Just a couple of months ago, Shebby wrote that Kean was unfit for management and had to go. Then came the call ( & the money) from Venkys. Now Shebby tells us he has control of affairs at the club.

That alone should set the alarm bells ringing,all's we are saying is be careful Glen of Singh's bearing gifts!

They could certainly throw the curve ball in and offer Glen and his mates a role at Ewood Park just to bring them under control then what?

They could certainly throw the curve ball in and offer Glen and his mates a role at Ewood Park just to bring them under control then what?

I would be very surprised if they hadn't considered that.

Quite remarkable really that some are STILL clutching the most slender of straws after 20-months of fanciful codswallop, studied ignorance, frivolous staff and player culling and surrender monkey football. The aptly-monikered whimsical Malaysian no-mark "Shabby" is merely another brick in the wall of BRFC's demise; and his reiteration of the delusional "blue sky thinking" laboriously blathered by fellow garrulous Ewood numpties Aggers and Kean just seems to me to be cod-psychology of the most trite variety.

A "clean slate" is his plea?

What mealy-mouthed tommyrot! :rolleyes:

Venkys tenure has been a hideously nonchalant dereliction of obligation to the wellbeing of the club from the very beginning: A monument to misery for the fans; a triumph for their utter tomfoolery. So I'm sorry but I simply cannot allow myself to be lulled into a false sense of security by the hollow words of another chump so ill-equipped to fill the boardrooms previously occupied by Williams, Finn and Goodman it makes me want to sob profusely. Furthermore and a cursory search of google illuminates yet another trouser-soilingly clueless figure of copious japery and little discernible ability in the "chronicles of Shebby"; and that I'm afraid tells me more than any amount of "clear the air talks" over Tea and Pork Cylinders ever will.

Just wait, in a few weeks the season will begin; and with it a steady flow of demoralising defeats and Keano's trademark liberal dispensation of bare-faced baloney, in-your-face complacency and shameless gilding of the Lily. If that isn't enough to bring folk crashing back to earth, nothing is.

The shambles will continue no doubt, Shabby's bombastic bravado is just a case of same sh!t dropping out of a different arse as far as I'm concerned. All that has gone before the here and now indicates that they can't be trusted to run a raffle; let alone BRFC. When Wigan dispatched that most insipid of Rovers teams in the melancholic drizzle, it was heartening to hear almost everybody chant in unison against the Pune plutocrats and their unpardonably motley assortment of imponderable chancers, unfathomable patsies and heedless wastrels; there should be no redemption for any of them. Their gleeful disdain for the club and it's supporters begun in earnest back in November 2010 and it's severity has only worsened since; for that they should never ever be forgiven.

Agree, don't give this forked tongue implant an inch of credibility Glen.

It's not impossible to believe that Shebby has been told to give Kean five or so games before making a decision on him. Shebby may have his hands tied by Venkys at present until the five games have passed. Given that Mrs D has stuck by Kean for so long I really do believe that she would have told Shebby to give him one last chance, just to save some face for herself. Whilst it's not impossible that Shebby could/should have sacked Kean on day one it was never realistically going to happen was it? In my eyes Kean is just being given some more rope to hang himself with so that Mrs D can justify herself. So sadly I want us to carry on losing. Pre season has been great for me!

It's not impossible to believe that Shebby has been told to give Kean five or so games before making a decision on him. Shebby may have his hands tied by Venkys at present until the five games have passed. Given that Mrs D has stuck by Kean for so long I really do believe that she would have told Shebby to give him one last chance, just to save some face for herself. Whilst it's not impossible that Shebby could/should have sacked Kean on day one it was never realistically going to happen was it? In my eyes Kean is just being given some more rope to hang himself with so that Mrs D can justify herself. So sadly I want us to carry on losing. Pre season has been great for me!

Just think, this time next year Kean's contract will have expired almost on month ago!!!!

Interesting reaction to the summary of the meeting with Shebby that Glen put out on behalf of the BRFC Action Group ..... I cannot speak for the FF as a whole, however the members that I have spoken to at Accy and Rochdale (post our meeting with him) seem to have a smiliar point of view in relation to Shebby to that that which Glen seems to be suggesting - he seems very eager to listen, talk (boy can he talk a game) and say that action will be taken if and when required.

You can only take somebody at face value and you either believe what you are being told, or dont. At the minute Shebby is our best (only?) line of communication to the owners. It is the responsibility of all fans (whether part of groups, forums, or whatever) to listen to the guy, and to try and work with him in the hope this whole sorry mess can get sorted out. If he doesn't follow through on his words with actions then IMO we are back to square one, however at this point there is more hope than there has been for a long time - and when I say hope, I mean in relation to having a line of communication with the owners, somebody at Ewood reporting back to Pune how it is and with the authority to make decisions on the ground that can make a (Steve Kean buzz phrase alert) positive impact on the future of our great and once proud club.

Archived