BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't bring myself to listen to this, far better to watch Britain's mens gymnasts getting silver in the Olympics. What a performance that was.

As for Shebby, sounds like I said he was a few weeks back, just another idiot.

Lot of spin, propaganda and same old bull - actions will change minds, not generic waffle/contradictions.

Even if we were ever to sack Kean, we are not being run normally, and Singh is coming up with some weird suggestions for signings.

What a sorry shower of shyte we are these days.

Lot of spin, propaganda and same old bull - actions will change minds, not generic waffle/contradictions.

Even if we were ever to sack Kean, we are not being run normally, and Singh is coming up with some weird suggestions for signings.

What a sorry shower of shyte we are these days.

Did he actually give names for potential signings?

I am interested how you know our football expert stopped Kean buying two players. Can I assume that Singh is responsible for the excellent signings we have made. (Four Portuguese, a striker who matches Roberts scoring record and an ageing midfielder).

I think we all know who Desai's favourite boy is.

Kean wanted Mackie and Shebby didn't. I know this because I was there when he said he couldn't understand why we'd want Mackie. And interestingly enough we didn't sign him.

Ps, is the interview available anywhere to listen to?

Edit... Found it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00vmfg8/Sport_30_07_2012/ (7 minutes in)

Waffle, waffle, waffle its abou tmaking the right decisions blah blah blah!!

Did he actually answer any questions?

Just another clown aboard except this one comes with a karaoke stage name.... it wasn't me ( your honour)

BTW he supports Spurs you know!!

So Singh said he wanted to cry when he heard about Best's injury - comes a few weeks after Bajaj, or one of the Raos, said when we got relegated it was a similar feeling to when his mother passed away.

This is one sick joke, why did it have to be us....

Sounds like he has the remit to carry our the ambitions of the owners. Sadly it also seems as if he also only has the remit to remove those who do not buy into this positive mind set. You can rest assured Steve Kean will buy in to this 110% so i would guess the only people he'll ship out are doubters and not the dreamers.

And it also sounds like he's playing at being manager but without the pressure or responsibility. Very strange situation.

I said it before, maybe by keep over ruling coco on transfers etc he's hoping he will spit the dummy and walk. Whilst he does appear to have authority to at least TRY and run the show i don't think for one min he can sack Kean without Mrs D's say so ( if indeed it is possible for anyone to sack him lol) and we know she ain't going to sanction that !

If this buffoon somehow gets rid of Kean then fair play to him. However the fact he is meddling in transfers so much sets alarm bells ringing. No self-respecting manager will work under Venkys like that except another puppet.

Just heard Singh on the radio. Same old bull we heard from Venkys but more of it, i.e. we will do what is right.

Everything he said was about what 'I' would do, what 'I' want, what 'I' am looking for etc. There was no I am working with the manager. Well I have two questions for him

1. What qualifications or experience do you have to run a Chumpionship football club (as you appear to claim), including the buying and selling of players.

2. If you are responsible for running everything at the club including players in and out who will be sacked if we get off to a bad start, players do not perform, no results on the pitch etc. You, Kean or both.

Archived