SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't we all fans?? :huh:

We certainly are, but whichever way we do things we get opposition, if we put them out to everyone we get acccused of not representing the views of some sections of the supporter base. So when it comes to minutes of meetings, we make them available to members who elected us as a committee as they elected us to be their voice.

The way we do minutes will change also in the next couple of weeks when our 2012/2013 membership scheme is launched

but plenty realised there was only one way we would be going - and it couldn't possibly be up could it. Pretty obvious we could only go one way.

At the point Sam was sacked - how exactly did people know this ? Nobody knew the money they did or didn't have - or who they were going to replace Sam with

At the point Sam was sacked - how exactly did people know this ? Nobody knew the money they did or didn't have - or who they were going to replace Sam with

People were guessing that there would be money available. Makes that judgement even worse doesn't it? Got that wrong as well.

With Andy Cole saying It was "common knowledge" in football circles, I think your logic doesn't hold.

Calling 50%+ of rovers fans Gobshytes because they dont share your opinoin of sam allardyce, nice guy you are!

I'm curious. Where do you get your stat that 50%+ of Rovers fans wanted Sam sacked?

On the issue of Shebby Singh, I hope he sacks Kean ASAP and appoints Curbishley.

It was certainly more than 5% that 'disliked' him, but I don't think even that many actively wanted him sacked. Or am I putting too much faith in the judgement of my fellow fan?

The amount of arguments I had about Allardyce! My mate used to sit there and reel off names of managers he'd rather have, not one of whom had a record anywhere near as good as him! I can't understand why people can't appreciate how good his record actually is. What he did with Bolton was arguably just as good, if not better than what Curbishley did at Charlton, yet he doesn't seem to get the same plaudits.

The media have really stunted his career imo!

Archived