BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Craig Davies would be a good loan signing that's why, a lot of Bolton fans I know say he's good enough to play for them but Freedman prefers only 1 up top and Beckford his is first choice at the moment. Can't see Bolton letting him go to us though.

As some other poster said, if he aint good enough for wee Dougie then he aint good enough for us.

Bolton struggled for goals last season and he is hardly prolific with most of his success coming in the lower leagues.

Bolton might let him go on a month's loan as leverage to land Rhodes - Davies plus 4 or 5 million with add-ons. We just need to hope that our financial position isn't as desperate as it seems.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be all over billy sharp, a proper goalscorer, knowing bowyer he will go for some league 2 reserve team player that he can groom.

Knowing Bowyer? He's signed 2 players who played in league one last year. One gained promotion & one got in the team of the season..

Norwich hav got wolfswinkel or summat an hooper to name 2

Aye ... and Becchio and that's its , Vaughan , Jackson and Holt have left this summer , and Morison , i think , left when Becchio came in

Money. Gartside couldnt afford a pack of Spearmint never mind Spearing.

That is basically why Bolton will not sign Spearing. Regardless of the perception of our club, could afford him but i can see the man's reasons for trepidation about for joining us. I see him going to one of the new promoted teams.

Gartside/Davies - doesnt matter to me. There is a perception of BWFC of downsizing, paying back debts and generally finding of a level. This perception doesn't fit paying a couple of million plus £10k a week to a player. It's hard to take, I know - Rovers are going through some similar experiences but Bolton will not be paying for any players this summer regardless of what Nixon is telling you.

This is the last post I will make regarding Bolton. Unlike yourself, you wouldn't catch me discussing football on an opposition's board - therefore I have no reason to carry on discussing the wanky wanderers on here1

Ahem. :tu:

As some other poster said, if he aint good enough for wee Dougie then he aint good enough for us.

Bolton struggled for goals last season and he is hardly prolific with most of his success coming in the lower leagues.

Bolton might let him go on a month's loan as leverage to land Rhodes - Davies plus 4 or 5 million with add-ons. We just need to hope that our financial position isn't as desperate as it seems.

I rather have Davies up front then no end product King. Rhodes will only leave Blackburn if a prem league come in for him, if not he will be at rovers till the end of December.

• Backroom

Spearing to Bolton is good for both parties, Liverpool fans can't wait to get rid of the guy but he did well there last season.

A certain journos Bolton love in on twitter is laughable he was exactly the same with burnley a few years back its so transparent

Spearing to Bolton is good for both parties, Liverpool fans can't wait to get rid of the guy but he did well there last season.

A certain journos Bolton love in on twitter is laughable he was exactly the same with burnley a few years back its so transparent

No matter what season it is who he decides to love he always hates rovers

the best tweet to him so far is, if we get rhodes we should get a statue of nicko outside the reebok lol

Archived