BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Does anyone else have any other interesting discussion about Bolton? Its riveting stuff and I may even change allegiances. No offence whiteinpeace, you've not some on here and spoken out of turn or anything. I just prefer to read about Rovers.

Correct. Admins could do with getting hold of this thread.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

We'll draw a line under it now the reason it stayed is because the Bolton issue was discussed initially due to their potential interest in Rhodes

Back on topic GB has told the official website he still wants to bring in a couple of players

We'll draw a line under it now the reason it stayed is because the Bolton issue was discussed initially due to their potential interest in Rhodes

Back on topic GB has told the official website he still wants to bring in a couple of players

Hope he has a couple with real quality lined-up !

In the mean time bit worried about midfield for tomorrow, could do with taking 10 years off Dunny's body.

Rovers need loan striker. Wickham or Moore look likely potential choices.

but we need deadwood players out of the club.

Chaddy, we do but please appreciate that it will cost millions of pounds to achieve that.

If it costs you 6 million pounds to save yourself many millions more over a period of time then you do it. Unfortunately, the money to action has first to be found !

Thank you for deleting a very rational and reasoned response to JBizzle which was written whilst you were posting your note.

In the interest of fairness, I would ask you to also delete all the nonsense about me from the likes of JBizzle, posted over over recent hours, if you are going to deny me the right of an educated reply.

Chaddy, we do but please appreciate that it will cost millions of pounds to achieve that.

If it costs you 6 million pounds to save yourself many millions more over a period of time then you do it. Unfortunately, the money to action has first to be found !

Thought Venkys were bankrolling the club every transfer window to the tune of £5 million, is this no longer the case

Thats good, I only saw the short highlights, so could'nt really tell, we definitely need his quality tomorrow,

with Ruben and Cairney out.

Bit of a mixed performance from him but he's in decent shape for once.

Has Bowyer actually come out and said which positions he wants to strengthen?

If we want a couple more, I would hope they would be a loan striker and a winger with pace. We lack wide options, another winger could mean Judge could play centrally as a third midfielder away from home, as Nunes is seemingly unfancied and perhaps still too raw whilst King is shocking.

Bit of a mixed performance from him but he's in decent shape for once.

Has Bowyer actually come out and said which positions he wants to strengthen?

Well it was a pretty poor penalty, glad we've got Jordan for that task.

He was looking for another forward the other day according to some on here, dont think he mentioned

anything today about which positions, if it's the same article I saw.

Ok, I understand that king played poorly against Carlisle but we've only just signed him £300,000... I'm pretty sure Bowyer wont be writing him off. It will be one of his tasks as manager to develop him, King has plenty going for him as a player, at this point I think he would be useful to bring on for the last 20 mins. His pace against some tired legs in this league could be very useful.

• Backroom

Thank you for deleting a very rational and reasoned response to JBizzle which was written whilst you were posting your note.

In the interest of fairness, I would ask you to also delete all the nonsense about me from the likes of JBizzle, posted over over recent hours, if you are going to deny me the right of an educated reply.

I'll be cleaning the thread up properly when I have some time

Failing that I may just nuke it and start a new one

• Moderation Lead

Ok, I understand that king played poorly against Carlisle but we've only just signed him £300,000... I'm pretty sure Bowyer wont be writing him off. It will be one of his tasks as manager to develop him, King has plenty going for him as a player, at this point I think he would be useful to bring on for the last 20 mins. His pace against some tired legs in this league could be very useful.

Think it was one of his first games at Burnley away last season, my Burnley supporting mates said they bricked it every time he ran at their defence.

Please advise what was wrong with my post as it constructively sought to answer questions that had been posed.

I think King has what it takes, whether he can be bothered is another thing.

Think it was Huddersfield last season he really tore them apart. He has blistering pace, can take on his man but does lack end product.

Whether he needs regular games, or just solid coaching that's another question.

• Backroom

Please advise what was wrong with my post as it constructively sought to answer questions that had been posed.

The vast majority of it was about Bolton Wanderers, this was 15 minutes after I said we wouldn't be discussing it further in this thread.

I understand it was in response to an earlier post but in an effort to keep the thread relevant a line was drawn

You are welcome to open a thread to discuss the financial situation of Bolton Wanderers if you do desire failing that when I have a bit of time I will try and move the posts to a relevant thread

Think it was one of his first games at Burnley away last season, my Burnley supporting mates said they bricked it every time he ran at their defence.

It was, sounded like he changed the flow of the game when he came on.

I think King has what it takes, whether he can be bothered is another thing.

Think it was Huddersfield last season he really tore them apart. He has blistering pace, can take on his man but does lack end product.

Whether he needs regular games, or just solid coaching that's another question.

A combination of both I imagine. Bowyer will no doubt be challenging him to take his place in the team (like everyone) but I can tell that he admires the qualities he has. As I said, would be an impact sub for for me at the moment... Let him prove himself that he's worthy of a start.

I disagree Mercerman.

I think Orr, Pedersen, Formica and Rosado will have new clubs come the end of the transfer window in my opinion.

Nuke it Tom!!! Do it!!! Nuke nuke nuke.... Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on. You will you will. Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on. Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on Go on.

Archived