BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT linking Burnley with a bid for Bolton's Craig Davies. 'Wee Dougie' is at pains to point out that Bolton got him for a bargain £300k. 'Wee Dougie' might be trying to talk up his price. Looks like a 'firesale' is needed at Bolton wink.png

He's a player i'd hope we'd be in for it. I think he's quite talented.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10604060.Davies_on_Burnley_radar/

I disagree Mercerman.

I think Orr, Pedersen, Formica and Rosado will have new clubs come the end of the transfer window in my opinion.

How much money will that bring into the club or will that be undisclosed again chaddy.

LT linking Burnley with a bid for Bolton's Craig Davies. 'Wee Dougie' is at pains to point out that Bolton got him for a bargain £300k. 'Wee Dougie' might be trying to talk up his price. Looks like a 'firesale' is needed at Bolton wink.png

He's a player i'd hope we'd be in for it. I think he's quite talented.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10604060.Davies_on_Burnley_radar/

I agree, I thought he was a right nuisance against us for Barnsley last season. More technical than he looked also.

Think it was one of his first games at Burnley away last season, my Burnley supporting mates said they bricked it every time he ran at their defence.

Yeah he came of the bench early in the second half and was fantastic that day, looked a real threat. Sadly he has not put in a performance like that since, but it just showed that he does have some ability there its just getting it out of him.

Rao brothers already concerned with Blackburn's recruitment policy this season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2388355/Blackburn-Rovers-owners-Rao-brothers-concerned-recruitment-policy.html

Also they will be at the Forest game.

Personally Venky's just leave Bowyer to get on with his job and DONT interfere FFS!!! Bowyer knows what he is doing. just let him get on with his job and rebuild the team and the club!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2388355/Blackburn-Rovers-owners-Rao-brothers-concerned-recruitment-policy.html …

Personally Venky's just leave Bowyer to get on with his job and DONT interfere FFS!!! Bowyer knows what he is doing. just let him get on with his job and rebuild the team and the club!

I wonder who has been feeding Simon Jones this stuff ?

Sounds like someone is trying to stir stuff up to me.

Drew their first game ? you mean got a very good point at Derby, and possibly should have got 3.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2388355/Blackburn-Rovers-owners-Rao-brothers-concerned-recruitment-policy.html …

No quotes plus it's the Daily Heil.

'Move along, nothing to see here' (never mind Lowe '8ters')

This is why I think the Forest game is already a 'must' win game.

Following a draw at Derby who not many see as a top 10 threat and a cup exit at League 1 Carlisle, a loss tomorrow would, in some eyes, mean we had started poorly and rachet-up significantly the pressure on Bowyer and the team.

This is why I think the Forest game is already a 'must' win game.

Following a draw at Derby who not many see as a top 10 threat and a cup exit at League 1 Carlisle, a loss tomorrow would, in some eyes, mean we had started poorly and rachet-up significantly the pressure on Bowyer and the team.

Who lost only three games at home last season and who we played off the pitch.

You've been omnipotent on certain threads since the Carlisle match. Coincidence? I don't think so.

By the way, here were your pre match thoughts before the Derby game -

"Slowly but surely, Clough is putting together a decent team.

Football set-up at Derby is pretty good , in complete contrast to ours.

Unfortunately, can only see a pretty heavy loss of about 4-1, reflecting the club's disarray."

Not that you have an agenda of course

Well the Mail story is at least a new angle. Now Venky's don't want to sell our highest earners (who are in the first team) and aren't happy, i presume, with all the free transfers. They obviously want to spend big money :rover:

Zola and Harry wanting Lowe is going to confuse some people thoughtongue.png

You've been omnipotent on certain threads since the Carlisle match. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Unfortunately, can only see a pretty heavy loss of about 4-1, reflecting the club's disarray."

Of course I don't.

Post match comments were:

Caught most of the match and pleasantly surprised.

Good commitment and well organised.

Bigger tests ahead, like Forest on Saturday, but things looking more promising than for some time

...and we were going to lose 2-0 at Carlisle. If he says tomorrow is a 'must win' he sets himself up nicely to return in full troll mode if we don't. Bowyer is under pressure blah blah blah...

I think King has what it takes, whether he can be bothered is another thing.

Think it was Huddersfield last season he really tore them apart. He has blistering pace, can take on his man but does lack end product.

Whether he needs regular games, or just solid coaching that's another question.

Definitely agree. Can't remember which game it was last season (was an eve game) and in the pre-game warm up one and ones you could tell he was up for it and he scored. At the moment I'd bench him and give him a kick up the arse.

The Mail article sounds totally fabricated to me

Certainly does. Especially the bit about Lowe being a target for QPR and Watford.

England u21 international so that must make him worth at least 6m and I'd give him a piggyback down there. Cheers 'arry. You know it makes sense.

Certainly does. Especially the bit about Lowe being a target for QPR and Watford.

England u21 international so that must make him worth at least 6m and I'd give him a piggyback down there. Cheers 'arry. You know it makes sense.

Lowes agent must be angling for a new contract ..

Quickly Sign a new contract whilst GB is here ... This football business is so predictable ... Hope the club Don't fall for it ......

we could well be lumbered with him for another 4 years sitting on a massive contract and then get surprised no ones intrested in him......

Archived