BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I think the Forest game is already a 'must' win game.

Following a draw at Derby who not many see as a top 10 threat and a cup exit at League 1 Carlisle, a loss tomorrow would, in some eyes, mean we had started poorly and rachet-up significantly the pressure on Bowyer and the team.

Oh dear. You've turned into a caricature of yourself. A little like Philip did back in the day, only you're nowhere near as entertaining or as much fun. Please, stick to your promises once in a while when you go off in one of your strops.

Following a draw at Derby who not many see as a top 10 threat and a cup exit at League 1 Carlisle, a loss tomorrow would, in some eyes, mean we had started poorly and rachet-up significantly the pressure on Bowyer and the team.

who you working for, no wonder managers never get a chance with fans like you

Bunkum!

You'd not have posted that if you hadn't seen the cr@p thats been written in the mail.

Come on mercer you can do better than that surely.

Confused of Pune are first class idiots, no doubt about that, but I'm not having any of that cr@p written in the mail, its fabricated bunkum.

Definitely agree. Can't remember which game it was last season (was an eve game) and in the pre-game warm up one and ones you could tell he was up for it and he scored. At the moment I'd bench him and give him a kick up the arse.

I have to say, King reminds me very much of Marcus Bent. Very very quick but lacking in the final third. He'll be useful to us this season no doubt, taking his injuries into account, he's not really played that much for us.

No, they didn't say anything. At least not officially. But I still wish someone would stitch their mouths shut.

They didn't say anything - but you wish they would keep their mouths shut .... hmmmmm.

Unfortunately for our owners they can't win - they have largely kept in the background so far this season - and allowed GB to get on with it. This leaves a vacuum in which newspapers can make up whatever they want.

Of course there could be some truth in the report - but it is just as likely to have been totally made up, or Lowe's agent's way of putting pressure on the club for a new contract for his client.

Personally IMO it is just chip paper - and I will still go to the first home game of the season with the optimism that most footie fans have at the start of the season.

• Backroom

Be interested to hear Kamy's thoughts in the Mail story.

Who's in charge of the Kamy Signal?

He said its twisted

They are frustrated at the FPP rulings

Oh, just do one already, Mercerman.

Your 'contributions' are about as welcome as a fart in an elevator.

• Backroom

Come on Unleaded, You clearly are the only reputable person 'in the know' around her, But don't be a mercer by ignoring valid questions regarding info you have shared not coming to fruition.

Or it is a reasonable assumption that he hasn't seen a post made at 3 am last night

Bunkum!

You'd not have posted that if you hadn't seen the cr@p thats been written in the mail.

Come on mercer you can do better than that surely.

Confused of Pune are first class idiots, no doubt about that, but I'm not having any of that cr@p written in the mail, its fabricated bunkum.

Morning Gav - I said the same thing on Thursday (in the old Forest match thread) before The Mail article:

Posted 08 August 2013 - 18:48 PM

This is a huge game that Rovers must win even at this stage.

A draw at Derby was creditable though very much doubt Derby will challenge for a top 10 place. Last night's defeat was not quite disastrous but pretty bad.

Forest will present a big challenge and test and lose this then our start becomes poor and the pressure will be racheted up on GB and the team.

Most of the successful teams in the Championship get early momentum which breeds confidence. Obviously, the converse applies.

Looking forward to the match but unfortunately, see the result going against us as I feel we will be found wanting in midfield, especially with Cairney suspended.

I will be there this afternoon desperately rooting for a good Rovers' performance and a win.

Oh, just do one already, Mercerman.Your 'contributions' are about as welcome as a fart in an elevator.

I quite like his contributions actually. Just take it all with a pinch of salt, it's hardly offensive stuff is it?

Mind you I'm not happy about the 'Coyley' and 'wee Dougie' stuff - very strange.

Or it is a reasonable assumption that he hasn't seen a post made at 3 am last night

Very good assumption..... LOL

Sorry for the late reply Don't know why they have gone quite on the Everton lad ... Intrest very much there ... ...GB came accross him at youth / Reserve level....... Everton thrashed Rovers 3-0 when Bowyer Returned to manage the reserves

After Appleton was installed ........

The Sangoo deal took over a month even though the player was on the doorstep and in there face........

Don't know why it takes so long .........

So you believe that report interesting considering you believe we have to sell top players yet the brothers grim are shocked that Dann's name is being put about as a player to sell and you think Rhodes will go.

So you believe that report interesting considering you believe we have to sell top players yet the brothers grim are shocked that Dann's name is being put about as a player to sell and you think Rhodes will go.

I have not commented directly on The Mail article.

Very good assumption..... LOL

Sorry for the late reply Don't know why they have gone quite on the Everton lad ... Intrest very much there ... ...GB came accross him at youth / Reserve level....... Everton thrashed Rovers 3-0 when Bowyer Returned to manage the reserves

After Appleton was installed ........

The Sangoo deal took over a month even though the player was on the doorstep and in there face........

Don't know why it takes so long .........

just a theory(and a little far fetched maybe!) But could it be possible that they have realised the player in question is represented by SEM and that's put rovers hierarchy off finalising the move.

Archived