[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have sorted the left back problem

central defence doesn't seem to need to be much better at this level

wide positions seem to have been sorted

centre midfield looks tidy Cairney/evans

-All I can think we may need is a different sort of striker(tall target man), watched the sheff wed game last week and as garbage as the other 10 sheff players where they're new striker 6'6" striker Nuhiu was outstanding scored a vieri-esq wonder goal made all the chances for himself as well and scared crap out of QPR defence everytime he got it interested to see how he does today 1st impressions he will be the best free signing of the summer at 24 not a bad age either would love us to have that sort of option

when Henley and Evans finally get fit and involved hopefully very soon I think we will do well, almost 3 years since it went but I currently have optimism back

• Moderation Lead

we have sorted the left back problem

central defence doesn't seem to need to be much better at this level

wide positions seem to have been sorted

centre midfield looks tidy Cairney/evans

-All I can think we may need is a different sort of striker(tall target man), watched the sheff wed game last week and as garbage as the other 10 sheff players where they're new striker 6'6" striker Nuhiu was outstanding scored a vieri-esq wonder goal made all the chances for himself as well and scared crap out of QPR defence everytime he got it interested to see how he does today 1st impressions he will be the best free signing of the summer at 24 not a bad age either would love us to have that sort of option

when Henley and Evans finally get fit and involved hopefully very soon I think we will do well, almost 3 years since it went but I currently have optimism back

Edit. Misread post.

Archived