BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke Moore has been offered to a number of clubs including Rovers. Hopefully Rovers will get one in before Darlington on Friday.

Clearly, you are looking one or two seasons ahead when we are visiting Darlington !

Having watched Cairney at Carlisle, he may be best deployed in a deep creative role alongside Corry Evans. If so, it begs the question of whether we go 2 up front or have a link player, like Rochina? Personally, I'd go with a link man but who? Do we go for a winger / play Nunes & move Judge to play in the hole? Or do we go for a short term whilst Ruben is out? What about our Utd link? Januzaj? Powell?

Think we need to solve this before Friday.

We shouldn't be playing 2 strikers, it simply leaves too big a gap between them and the rest of the team.

I would like a 4-2-3-1. I think Dunn, Judge, Taylor and Nunes should be the main 4 competing for the 3 roles off the striker, plus I would prefer a winger on loan rather than a striker. Maybe someone like Jordan Ibe from Liverpool if he is available.

We shouldn't be playing 2 strikers, it simply leaves too big a gap between them and the rest of the team.

I would like a 4-2-3-1. I think Dunn, Judge, Taylor and Nunes should be the main 4 competing for the 3 roles off the striker, plus I would prefer a winger on loan rather than a striker. Maybe someone like Jordan Ibe from Liverpool if he is available.

we need a presence up front alongside Rhodes i.e. big guy otherwise 5 in midfield with cairney or someone with skil/talent given freedom to bomb on.....Cairney's quality from corners and spurrs throws deserve someone capable of getting on the end of them

Cameron Jerome, Luke Moore and Wickham would be good here and are realistic targets. Hope it's one of them.

Did anyone else see Luke Murphy play for Leeds today? Wasn't massively impressed with him. Was a passenger most of the match. Think we got a better play in Cairney.

The player I would really like is Billy Sharp. Think if GB wants to play 2 up top then he could be the one to help Rhodes out.

Haven't seen enough of Luke Moore and Connor Wickham to cast judgement on whether they would be any good. Cameron Jerome scored goals for Brum at this level, he ahs pace and power....maybe he could do a job.

The player I would really like is Billy Sharp. Think if GB wants to play 2 up top then he could be the one to help Rhodes out.

Haven't seen enough of Luke Moore and Connor Wickham to cast judgement on whether they would be any good. Cameron Jerome scored goals for Brum at this level, he ahs pace and power....maybe he could do a job.

Doubt it will be sharp as saints want to sell him but not a loan. There's a few buyers out there for him as well. We won't buy a new striker as we can't afford to and don't need to as we have Campbell and rochina to come back.

Jerome would be perfect for us bit his wages may be a bit pricey. Wickham or Moore would be fairly cheap and available on loan.

becchio must be down the pecking order at Norwich already, they seem to be signing top players at the minute very very tidy 1st 11 they can field at the minute

maybe less likely for a loan but anichebe must be way down the pecking order at everton with kone/mirrallas/deulfoeu/jelevic ahead

becchio must be down the pecking order at Norwich already, they seem to be signing top players at the minute very very tidy 1st 11 they can field at the minute

maybe less likely for a loan but anichebe must be way down the pecking order at everton with kone/mirrallas/deulfoeu/jelevic ahead

I'd love Bechhio here.

Everton will probably play 4-5-1/4-3-3 and Miralas and particularly Deufoleu won't play as the main striker. So there's still room for Anichebe, plus he also gives them an extra option. Although maybe Martinez won't want that extra option. Worth a try on loan I guess.

I wish I knew more about that big Carlisle lad. Or rather, I wish he had a decent scouting system in place, which we seemingly don't anymore. But lower-league players love to raise their game in cup ties so it's a risky gamble.

bit leftfield but teams that put flair/skill in the middle of the park instead of workhorse plodders don't do too bad in this league Benarbia/taarbdts/Berkovic's..............how about giving villenueva another try back in Arabia but been out on loan. Swap a marrow or a lowe for someone the ball sticks to low centre gravity and all that

Archived