BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

Tbf, you're the only rovers fan I know who uses affectionate nicknames for managers who are not only 'non-rovers' but manage/have managed rivals. And yet you wonder why it annoys people on a Rovers messageboard?

It really does come across as a wind-up in all honesty mate. Call them Freedman and Coyle and it'll probably stop.

Hey - what is wrong with a bit of individuality ?

Football is a game not a feckin war !

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally i really couldn't care less if you were Nixon. But i beg you to please stop with the 'Wee Dougie' thing. It sounds like a pet name for your genitalia.

Very droll !

if he posted one single positive thing about rovers currently, he might ever so slightly start to convince me of a differing view..

Clearly, you didn't read my comments post Derby.

Anyhow, look, please stop the individual stuff.

Members want to read about views and opinions on football and particularly Rovers.

especially rovers, not bolton and wigan..

It's not unreasonable to rationalise a view by benchmarking against your rivals.

Mercerman can you please also call Gary Bowyer GB from now??

Ok

It's not unreasonable to rationalise a view by benchmarking against your rivals.

Ok

it`s unfair to compare when GB has to rebuild virtually from scratch, while those other teams already have a solid structure(inc stability) in place having not been through the crap we have..

Rhodes is now very much on Newcastle's radar. He was a backup to other targets, these targets have not come off as of yet, so they may well test the water by submitting a formal bid for Rhodes soon.

If Newcastle do come in for him, I can't see us keeping hold of him.

I think that Rhodes may ask to move if Newcastle come in for him. He won't do a Saurez.

No idea what Newcastle will pay, but they may offer player plus cash if they submit a bid.

Kamy why do you have to be the bearer of bad news! Kamy do you think there is any chance if they do make a bid they will tell the barcodes to do one? because as I see it without him we can kiss goodbye to any chance of the play offs.

Personally i really couldn't care less if you were Nixon. But i beg you to please stop with the 'Wee Dougie' thing. It sounds like a pet name for your genitalia.

:D This is classic MM the way you go on about Freedman your not by any chance a member of his family?.

aha, you spotted it then..? nevermind eh..? ;) grant leadbitter(much more realistic) is still available..

You're right, not to worry. Load of nonsense as you say Saxton. Shame we were unable to move on MGP, Givet or Etuhu quickly enough!

Who's Grant Leadbitter by the way? Does he work at Scottish & Newcastle or InBev at Samelsbury?

You're right, not to worry. Load of nonsense as you say Saxton. Shame we were unable to move on MGP, Givet or Etuhu quickly enough!

Who's Grant Leadbitter by the way? Does he work at Scottish & Newcastle or InBev at Samelsbury?

your a football snob.. we ain`t dining at the top table anymore.. horses for courses..

huddlestone is a top premier league player, whereas leadbitter is a top championship player.. for now we require the latter, the former will be needed if we ever succeed and get promoted..

As I previously commented, you are clearly the font of all knowledge.

I bow down.

Archived