BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please tell me where this information about Rhodes having a crappy attitude in training has come from. It must be rock solid info cos so many are all over it. Perhaps my logic is skewed but surely if he is not putting the required effort in during training he would be benched. Also if we want rid would not benching him send clear signals that he is in fact for sale.

To be honest it is getting to be hard work reading this MB anymore. Used to be some great stuff on here. Sadly not so much anymore. Does no one stay on topic? Can people not have opinions without having to be insulted. So is there actually any possible signings info on this thread or do I need to go to the Outgoings or Jordan Rhodes threads to get that.

I've heard totally contradictory views on Rhodes to that that has been touted on here.

He is a consumate professional, works extremely hard in training and has the best attitude that the certain individual has ever come across in a 23 year old.

I've heard totally contradictory views on Rhodes to that that has been touted on here.

He is a consumate professional, works extremely hard in training and has the best attitude that the certain individual has ever come across in a 23 year old.

I 2nd that iv heard the same which why other stories dont match up

Hoillet is rumoured to be joining Stoke for 7 million, would Rovers get a percentage of fee as it went through a tribunal when he signed for qpr?

I'd be happy just to see him playing in a different league. Not sure what went wrong last year, but he could tear up this division if he gets his eye in.

which would reduce it........ :huh::unsure:

The point Den is making is that needing to reduce the wage bill and needing to shift the high earners are not necessarily the same thing. He is saying the high earners can be the best players, and those we do NOT need to shift. Unfortunately for his point, Pedersen is crap and does need shifting. Rhodes, for instance, as a high earner, absolutely doesn't need shifting.

That's how most people seem to view him and even if he wanted to go i would think he'd still put in a shift as he seems that kind. There is a certain amount of suspicious kean stirring towards Rhodes recently. I wonder if it's agent led to try and turn people on him or club led to prepare people for him leaving, then again it could lead back to a certain journo lol

which would reduce it........ :huh::unsure:

Yeah, bluebruce has got it. There has to be room in the squad for one/two/some higher earners, otherwise we're just going to get nowhere as a club. Oh and Pedersen didn't come into my thinking there.

so wheres this striker bowyer said he wanted in before doncaster game, clock is ticking and no names have even been put forward and all targets been mentioned seamed to be going elsewhere

IMO, all the evidence and specuIation points to our finances being under the most intense pressure imaginable.

I think we are in for a more than interesting fortnight.

Archived