BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are desperately short, full stop.

I'm not sure we're desperately short in every department.

Dann, Hanley, Givet and Kilgallon are all good centre halves. Spurr is a good left back. Henley and Kane (granted he hasn't started well) are talented right backs. Kean is a good gk.

Williamson, Cairney, and Evans are all good central midfielders. Williamson impressed last season and Evans and cairney were part of a squad that got promoted last season. Lowe and marrow are ok backs ups.

Wings are a weak area. Judge and Taylor look decent but we need more options. King and Olsson are average at best. Nunes is not fancied.

Strike force is weak. DJ and rochina getting injured is a blow. Dunn can only play a few games. Need a link player and a hold up striker.

• Backroom

I blame keane for hisperformances for rovers either that or we really are Cursed

He ran Newcastle ragged at home he just lacked a finish

We need some good players out wide , with pace and the ability to get the ball into the box, Judge can play behind Rhodes..

I thought we'd got one in Taylor but been very disappointed so far with him.

He's an old fashioned winger. Gets the ball, runs to the by line and whips a cross in or wins a corner. Nothing fancy about his play. I quite like him but lacks a lot of technical ability.

Judge is probably the opposite. Lots of technical ability but tries to overplayed it at times.

When we had Shearer and Sutton, we had wilcox and Ripley on the wings, but the central midfielders has to get in the box. Sherwood did score some goals for us, 25 goals in 246 matches. we need more players to score goals for us, Judge i think could do a better job as a attaking midfielder. King i think is just a backup striker.. Taylor is a decent player, but our priority should be a left wing.

Taylor performances has been decent.

he seems to like to put crosses in and work hard to win the ball back.

good player at this level.

Not good enough chaddy Rovers need better !

Raise the bar please or Rovers will sink into league one.

Taylor has been one of our better performers(though that's not saying much) but he's not a game changing player, he'll excel in a team that's doing well(and visa versa)

The team needs a complete re-shuffle and change of tactics, very few of the current starters deserve a place in the starting 11 on merit and our formation is to 1 dimensional and predictable, Dann has to be dropped and replaced with Songo'o(or killganon when he's fit) If Lowe starts the next game in centre mid then my respect for Bowyer will drop quite a bit, Kane is also a total liability in defence right now(if Bowyer insists on playing lowe then it should be at right back in place of kane).

Archived