BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/awesome-givet-776746.aspx

Still capable of these performances Tyke. He hasn't done much in the past two years as you say. But if he isn't being selected, he can't do.

Honestly if he came back and played like that regularly fair play to him and he'd have my full support, the question I'd have is why isn't he playing especially given the fact that that performance was under Bowyer. If it's something higher up than Bowyer he's never gonna be given a chance to play and if it's Bowyers choice you have to wonder why.

I just think for whatever reason he's done here, I don't think he wants to be here and I don't think the owners want him here.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowyer wants another two players in before the end of the transfer window. Now I've got nothing against players coming into the club, but how is Bowyer getting away with all this? It's plain to anyone that the last thing the club needed was another dozen players coming onto the payroll. We needed to reduce the squad numbers significantly, while at the same time bringing in two or three players of known quality.

In some ways I don't blame Bowyer for bringing in as many players as he can - although it's more than a little worrying how he's going about it, while having so many players on the books is likely to lead to unrest among those who will never get a game. There must be 20 players in our squad with no hope of playing. What about the owners though? How can they possibly have finances under control?

I really fear for us.

Nixon claiming on twitter that we are in for a talented left sided striker/midfielder for a bargain 500k. I'm guessing it's the Bulgarian lad that Unleaded was talking about a few weeks ago.

No we are in for Bale, he wants to join the poultry revolution.

Nixon claiming on twitter that we are in for a talented left sided striker/midfielder for a bargain 500k. I'm guessing it's the Bulgarian lad that Unleaded was talking about a few weeks ago.

nickoteens will be wet again.

Bowyer wants another two players in before the end of the transfer window. Now I've got nothing against players coming into the club, but how is Bowyer getting away with all this? It's plain to anyone that the last thing the club needed was another dozen players coming onto the payroll. We needed to reduce the squad numbers significantly, while at the same time bringing in two or three players of known quality.

In some ways I don't blame Bowyer for bringing in as many players as he can - although it's more than a little worrying how he's going about it, while having so many players on the books is likely to lead to unrest among those who will never get a game. There must be 20 players in our squad with no hope of playing. What about the owners though? How can they possibly have finances under control?

I really fear for us.

Completely agree Den, I said at the end of the season our priority primarily had to be to lose people who weren't wanted. Evidently it's a lot harder in today's game to "get rid" of players as we have seen the ones we've actually got rid of have cost us (supposedly) in the region of a million plus. Just adding and adding numbers was done over the summer the players being tryers but overall lacking in quality. I don't see how we will add 2 quality players out of the huge sum of £600k + wages from Formica leaving so in all likely hood we just add to the same average/poor quality players with more of our HUGE squad pushed down the pecking order.

Interesting that GB was watching the Man U V Liverpool game today.... Take your pick from the attacking players ...

16 year old Rossitter is some player ... Amazing ..

Liverpool: Ward, McLaughlin, Maguire, Jones, Kelly ©, Rossiter, Morgan, Roddan, Borini, Dunn, Ibe.

Goals: Ibe, Morgan, Borini (2)

Manchester United: Amos, Verela, Thorpe, M.Keane, Vermijl, Cole, Ekangamene, Petrucci, Lingard, Januzaj, Henriquez

Goals: lingard Cole

Hope not!!!

Plays on the right though Chaddy, thought we were looking for a leftie.

Plus he's Portuguese .

If only he was british, he would be a much better player.

Rovers are linked to Dundee United speedy winger Gary Mackay-Steven......exciting player

I'd like to see him at Rovers. Talented player. I'm surprised that he's still at Dundee Utd as I'd have thought that someone would have taken a punt on him well before now.

Todor Nedelev ?

I'm from Bulgaria. and ,yes! Todor Nedelev is a really talented player, he is young, and has qualities, but still got a lot to learn about football. I would love to see him at Blackburn. Here in Bulgaria newspapers writing about interest from Tottenham ,they even insist that there is an offer of 5.0 million for him . which sounds ridiculous to me

Archived