BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

notice i`ve had a reasonable number of likes to my posts. think there should be something visable against your username(as on footymad) to show others your posts have been liked maybe..?

The likes thing is irrelevant when theres no dislike option to go with it.

you really are suckers y`know.. :D

Admitting that your just on the wind up, genius.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-have-heard-nothing-from-blackburn-rovers-on-gary-mackay-steven-1.122874

his contract runs out 2015 not next summer so will take allot more than 500k to sign him,he wont be coming here, it was nixon who broke the story so even he got it wrong regrading his contract running out next summer,what a s**t journalist he is

Cheap Dutch guy it is then. Scrape that barrel :-)

I don't see why Nunes can't be given a go on the left. He's shown he has ability and can get a cross in.

I was hoping to see him against Carlisle, a game which no one really cared about and had no real importance. Surely it would have been a good opportunity to see what the kid can do for 90 minutes.

Since we don't have two pennies to rub together to buy anyone decent - why not give what we already have a shot...? I could say the same about Rosado...

I don't see why Nunes can't be given a go on the left. He's shown he has ability and can get a cross in.

I was hoping to see him against Carlisle, a game which no one really cared about and had no real importance. Surely it would have been a good opportunity to see what the kid can do for 90 minutes.

Since we don't have two pennies to rub together to buy anyone decent - why not give what we already have a shot...? I could say the same about Rosado...

i agree Maybe they're , or most likely their agents/reps , on some appearence incentive or something

I was looking at nunes warming up during the everton game and was suprised at how stick thin he is, maybe hes had a growth spurt during the summer but theres no way he could handle the physical side of this league as he is(i think he still has bags of potential if he can strengthen up a bit, as rochina seems t have lately)

• Backroom

Seeing as we wanted someone in for the Doncaster game and we still haven't got anyone means I should be surprised....but I'm not

Is it lunch tomorrow the deadline to be involved for Saturday?

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-have-heard-nothing-from-blackburn-rovers-on-gary-mackay-steven-1.122874

his contract runs out 2015 not next summer so will take allot more than 500k to sign him,he wont be coming here, it was nixon who broke the story so even he got it wrong regrading his contract running out next summer,what a s**t journalist he is

Believe Leeds are also interested in him?

Been away for a while but nothing seems to be changed. Linked with several players who wouldn't improve the squad. Lowe was picked once again and even Doncaster didn't have trouble to beat us. Wonder what is the win percentage when Lowe starts. Have we ever won he starts in the middle?

Lowe was certainly not to blame for the Donny defeat. In fact he was probably one of our better performers. Not saying much, granted, but it's funny how the same figures get the blame regardless of how they or others play.

Nice to see Adam Henley back in squad for Barnsley game. He's bettar than Kane.

I have to disagree.

Henley is very inexperienced and it shows when defending and going forward. He got made to look stupid far too many times last season.

And when Appleton came in he saw sense and brought Orr back in to the team (I know that wont go down very well but the fact is; at the moment, he is a better right back than Henley)

Kane has started off badly this season; but from what I saw last season he's miles ahead of Henley; both going forward and defending.

I think the fact Henley has come through the ranks gets in the way of fairly judging him as a player as he's seen as "one of our own".

Personally i don't rate either of them. Henley isn't too bad with his distribution but he's constantly turning his back when crosses are raining in (schoolboy error). Kane is a grafter but isn't great on the ball and his reading of the game isn't great either. Both poor at this standard and one more thing about Kane, every time he's in the programme he's always going on about Chelsea. /i'd defo ship him back there. :)

I have to disagree.

Henley is very inexperienced and it shows when defending and going forward. He got made to look stupid far too many times last season.

And when Appleton came in he saw sense and brought Orr back in to the team (I know that wont go down very well but the fact is he is a better right back than Henley)

I can't believe I've just read that. Henley's a bit raw but in every other respect is streets ahead of Orr. There's no comparison whatsoever imo

If anyone else agrees with superarran I think I'll have to go and lie down in a darkened room.

The answer is quite easy...

Got a feeling we are going to swoop for a left winger tomorrow. Had two on trial today and have sounded out what it will cost to buy Marshall/GMS. Plus Pedersen will complete his move to Turkey tomorrow which will free up some cash.

Would be happy with either Marshall or GMS. Both have a bit of pace, technical ability and can put a cross in. Marshall would be my first choice as he's got championship experience and have been impressed with him when I've seen him play for Leicester. Would be a top buy for the championship.

Got a feeling we are going to swoop for a left winger tomorrow. Had two on trial today and have sounded out what it will cost to buy Marshall/GMS. Plus Pedersen will complete his move to Turkey tomorrow which will free up some cash.

Would be happy with either Marshall or GMS. Both have a bit of pace, technical ability and can put a cross in. Marshall would be my first choice as he's got championship experience and have been impressed with him when I've seen him play for Leicester. Would be a top buy for the championship.

Simple question - if a top buy for the Championship, why are Leicester prepared to let him go for relatively next to nothing ?

Simple question - if a top buy for the Championship, why are Leicester prepared to let him go for relatively next to nothing ?

No idea. They will regret it imo. He's young, has bags of potential but is a little inconsistent.

Cutting costs and had a run in with some sections of the fans last season I believe. Needs a fresh start.

Archived