BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£1m for Ben Marshal is an absolute bargain. Bemused as to why Leicester are willing to let him go. Only 21, bags of potential and a match winner on his day. Could be worth £5m in a few years if he reaches his full potential.

Having a feeling his relationship with their fans is beyond repair which is part of the reason they are willing to let him go.

Cracking signing.

Transfer Tweeter @TransferTweeter 1h

#ManUtd midfielder Jesse Lingard is a loan target for Blackburn #BRFC #MUFC

It's only a twitter rumour but one that probably has a ring of truth.

Givet fell out with Pearson?

Wouldn't surprise me den. Can't imagine there are many people he hasn't fallen out with. I imagine even his poor wife must have experienced it.

"Come on mon amour, lets go shopping"

"Non. Ive got a heart problem. I'm staying here to stroke my crappy beard and have a sulk for 18 months"

Wouldn't surprise me den. Can't imagine there are many people he hasn't fallen out with. I imagine even his poor wife must have experienced it.

"Come on mon amour, lets go shopping"

"Non. Ive got a heart problem. I'm staying here to stroke my crappy beard and have a sulk for 18 months"

"Oh come on my old canard, you look like a merdy old clochard. Smarten le sell up."

"Oh come on my old canard, you look like a merdy old clochard. Smarten le sell up."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Had a good read of Leicester message board about Marshall. Sounds risky to me this signing, perhaps someone at the club thinks he is much better than what Leicester are currently valuing him at. Most players at this level seem to suffer from the same problem that Marshall has... Consistency (King being another example).

The theme of their conversation being "on his day" "waste of talent". Does seem evident that the boy has attitude issues and has had a fall out with Pearson, since losing his place to Knockaert (that correct?) he's suffered down there and needs a move. From what I've read, his family are from Manchester so this might just turn out to be the move he needs. One thing WE don't need is another player with attitude problems (Orr). Seems like a possible worth while risk but this is going to be a measure of Bowyers man management skills from my point of view.

To sum up, a player with lots of potential that's been unfulfilled. Let's hope he fulfills it here if he signs.

Newcastle have reopened talks with Gomis

That's us out of the equation then. I was hoping they'd take Givet, Orr and some grade F poultry.

Haha i was thinkin regards to Rhodes

Ahh, yeah I'm concerned they'll come in for him too. I think Newcastle recruitment policy depends on weather they can speak their squads native language... So perhaps we shouldn't worry too much about Pepe Le Pardew.

Also just seen that they're trying to get Demba Ba back on loan. That would literally be Mike Ashley pulling Abromovich pants down in public.

Think that ship has sailed Neal. We bought in Evans and Cairney after the interest in him was dropped. Just don't see us needing him now.

Quite possibly. I do rate him though despite what the Villa fans think of him. Considering we're already taking a risk on Marshall with apparent attitude issues, Bannan is probably best left alone.

I'll tell you what, Leicester's fan site from yesterday was quite a pleasant read.

A lot of funny banter that his forum has really lost since Venky's took over.

There's been far too many arguments between certain members of this forum and I hope that one day that all stops and we can get back to having a good banter like other football forums.

I'll tell you what, Leicester's fan site from yesterday was quite a pleasant read.

A lot of funny banter that his forum has really lost since Venky's took over.

There's been far too many arguments between certain members of this forum and I hope that one day that all stops and we can get back to having a good banter like other football forums.

You mean the 2 pages of discussion of sauces, pot noodle and sandwich fillers? Was a pretty funny read. They have a lot less worries than us to be fair.

Marshall has potential to be an excellent signing..has absolutely all the ability in the world but doesn't get on with Pearson.

It seems that the genuine consensus of opinion among LCFC fans is that Pearson seems to rub all of their young creative talent up the wrong way and that Marshall will flourish if working for a manager who gets him and allows him to play.

I have seen Marshall play a few times over the past two years and If GB can motivate him and give him confidence then expect fireworks!! The guy can pick a pass lets just say...when he hits one..they stet hit!!

Potentially TOP class signing!!

You mean the 2 pages of discussion of sauces, pot noodle and sandwich fillers? Was a pretty funny read. They have a lot less worries than us to be fair.

Chicken and Mushroom is best flavour pot noodle , brilliant on a butty or poured over chips

Archived