BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Deadline day

Tom

A lot of clubs are adopting the halved shirt. We used to be the only ones at one time. Man Utd had a halved away shirt soon after we were a successful prem team. Now Palace. I don't know how long Wycombe Wanderers have had halves.

I'm not including European teams in this.

Immitation, the highest form of flattery, just ask them Totenham hot spurs

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of clubs are adopting the halved shirt. We used to be the only ones at one time. Man Utd had a halved away shirt soon after we were a successful prem team. Now Palace. I don't know how long Wycombe Wanderers have had halves.

I'm not including European teams in this.

Wycombe have quartered shirts, always have I think..http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/

• Backroom

So if one of the centre halves gets injured tomorrow is that our excuse for the week?

Dann was decent but not amazing but either way we need somebody half decent in to cover

Dann....good riddance...choose to go to Palace and again getting relegated....

High wages and not Worth it....club better without him.

Time for Kilgallon to show his Worth! Conway will provide something new with Dabo!

Also Evans back in contention so it looks good.

Not been in .. What's this lucash stuff? Has he signed ? I sincerely hope the greedy money grabbing turd isn't a rover . This would be the straw that breaks my back if true

Scott Dann was our best defender, we are now weaker after this window!

Er really ??

Pleased with the Conway signing, he'll be a very good player for us. However I am astounded that Bowyer has shipped out all these players and left us with only 2 centre backs and 2 strikers (assuming he doesn't use Best) for the remainder of the season. It's all very well getting rid of lots of players but you need to bring players in to replace them. Now we have a very small squad and look a much weaker team than we did at the start of the window.

Pleased with the Conway signing, he'll be a very good player for us. However I am astounded that Bowyer has shipped out all these players and left us with only 2 centre backs and 2 strikers (assuming he doesn't use Best) for the remainder of the season. It's all very well getting rid of lots of players but you need to bring players in to replace them. Now we have a very small squad and look a much weaker team than we did at the start of the window.

SHOCK HORROR

Another weaker venky squad !

VENKYSCUM

Archived