BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans vs Fans

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do the English argue, threaten each other with violence then do nothing? what do you get out of it, besides looking foolish? it is only a game, i know its gets very heated because something people love ie the club and its team, but its a strange one, as it only happens in certain sports. its very rare that people will react like that in cricket, unless its the English team :)

Have you been to an India v Pakistan cricket match

dont win owt if you dont go forward :P

"Ged it foraaad!!" then when it goes foraad a few times it quickly becomes "Ged it on't deck ffs!". If it wasn't so annoying it would be funny. No wonder some snap and tell them to shut it.

Guest Norbert

I don't recall there being trouble in many England matches. India vs. Pakistan maybe, but not England. Still it is funny to get a lecture on tolerance and getting along with neighbours from someone in South Africa.

Pretty terrible post from Al but I think its purpose was to demonstrate that people can say what they like about English people with complete impunity, and even illicit very little reaction in comparison.

I'd say his point was proven...

why do the English argue, threaten each other with violence then do nothing? what do you get out of it, besides looking foolish? it is only a game, i know its gets very heated because something people love ie the club and its team, but its a strange one, as it only happens in certain sports. its very rare that people will react like that in cricket, unless its the English team :)

You're absolutely right CTR. We English should follow the example set by your fellow South Africans. Us bloody English are rotten to the core. And if you disagree with me then I'll stick this ashtray into your boat race.

Archived