BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans vs Fans

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop reading and quoting them then.

Also im English and I think our country desrves almost every bit of stick it gets, there's centuries full of reasons why most other countries around the world dislike our country.

Sh1t me, the enemy within.

Sorry I dont have time the intellect to give history lessons

More like. What an effin tosser! I really can't stand embittered little narrow backs like him.

btw please nobody quote me as I'm on his ignore list and he wont read it. As far as the guidelines it will then be impossible for me to personally insult / flame him and therefore I (and a few others) will be able to say what I want about the snivelling creep with impunity. :tu:

More like. What an effin tosser! I really can't stand embittered little narrow backs like him.

btw please nobody quote me as I'm on his ignore list and he wont read it. As far as the guidelines it will then be impossible for me to personally insult / flame him and therefore I (and a few others) will be able to say what I want about the snivelling creep with impunity. :tu:

One of these days you might forget yourself, say something like that to somebody in person and get put on your @rse.

Guest Norbert

Why Gordon? Because you're 'well hard'? I can't imagine you as the Jason Statham type, or a ginger Jason Bourne.

From what I've read from you, you don't seem the sort that glasses someone in a pub car park.

• Backroom

I dont hate anybody(though theres a few ugly "personas" on here I'd happily see erased from the internet, though im sure in real life they're probably good people)

But by your own logic anyone of pretty much any nationality (expect perhaps Brunei or Bhutan - I forget which one is all about happiness) deserves what they get because of what level long lost unknown ancestors may or may not have done.

Guest Norbert

...and there I was thinking it was only Nicko who liked handbags....

You calling me some sort of queer? Right I'll have you and not in a gay way :D

Oh and it is Bhutan Mike. Any country that has Steve Kean managing one of their teams is not concerned about happiness.

Archived