BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back Or Sack?

Guest Wen Y Hu

Back Or Sack  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer continue as manager of Blackburn Rovers?

• No, he should be sacked immediately.
    • Yes, but replace him at the end of the season.
    • Yes, but give him to the end of the season and then review his position.
    • Yes, he should receive full backing to manage next season.
    • I'm not sure.

You are joking he's all over this site like a rash. You can't avoid the guy.

He's entitled to be Al, but you don't have to read his posts and you certainly don't have to comment.

He's an enthusiastic poster and a Rovers diehard, something that was once celebrated not vilified.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody really think the Venkys want the club to succeed ? ?

Cos I dont! They are running the club into the ground slowly now but surely !

They were very quick to get us relegated out of the Prem and have shown no ambition to get us promoted back !

Does anybody really think the Venkys want the club to succeed ? ?

Cos I dont! They are running the club into the ground slowly now but surely !

They were very quick to get us relegated out of the Prem and have shown no ambition to get us promoted back !

Though their attempts have been mis-guided - I think paying £8m for a striker shows their ambition. They have also continued to back Bowyer - even though our finances are a mess.

Though their attempts have been mis-guided - I think paying £8m for a striker shows their ambition. They have also continued to back Bowyer - even though our finances are a mess.

It's all loaded as debt isn't it?

Paying £8million for a striker and continuing to believe one player, (who has limitations), amongst a sea of mediocrity will win games shows their stupidity.

The fact Bowyer is manager shows their lack of real ambition and ability to attract a manager.

I'm not going to be grateful simply for the fact they haven't (yet) completely discarded us.

He's entitled to be Al, but you don't have to read his posts and you certainly don't have to comment.

He's an enthusiastic poster and a Rovers diehard, something that was once celebrated not vilified.

No he's unrealistic and irritating. posts too often to be ignored. If he is entitled to post the rest of us are entitled to disagree with him and you are wrong to tell us not to. Like him we can do as we wish.

No he's unrealistic and irritating. posts too often to be ignored. If he is entitled to post the rest of us are entitled to disagree with him and you are wrong to tell us not to. Like him we can do as we wish.

And others can also do as they wish and point out the constant bullying on this board which seems to have crept in of late. Personally, I have no problem with Chaddy being enthusiastic and seeing the world through 'blue and white' specs. Good on him for that. Perhaps he is not as cynical as the rest of us.

And others can also do as they wish and point out the constant bullying on this board which seems to have crept in of late. Personally, I have no problem with Chaddy being enthusiastic and seeing the world through 'blue and white' specs. Good on him for that. Perhaps he is not as cynical as the rest of us.

Point out what you will so long as you don't expect us to do as you pompously tell us. You are not an elite.

I don't like bullies in any shape way or form and some of the treatment of Chaddy borders on that, but I've said my piece and will leave the rest to the mods.

Bullying? Shine a light. Whatever has been said to Chaddy doesn't qualify as anywhere near bullying.

Folk need to grow up.

Plenty of poster disagree with you.

• Moderation Lead

I don't like bullies in any shape way or form and some of the treatment of Chaddy borders on that, but I've said my piece and will leave the rest to the mods.

Plenty of poster disagree with you.

I'd wager plenty agree also. I don't call him on it though, he is who he is, in some respects he adds to the board, but in other ways he can't be objective at all!

Leave it to the mods indeed...

You can disagree with Chaddy without resorting to name calling. It is that which is bordering on bullying.

If you don't like what he says just move on past his posts.

It is either quite heart warming that we have as loyal a supporter as him or a sad state of the modern Rovers supporters that we've become all cynical.

Give him a ten year contract, that'd be more points in our stability bank.

His background of providing the Rovers' first team with a rich seam of talent means he can more than hold his own against guys who have actual first team managerial experience. In his short time managing the first team he's been shown to be tactically adaptive, able to command respect in the dressing room through clever use of players' nicknames, adept at working on a limited budget in being able to bring in 15 or so players who've all enhanced the squad.

Not only that but we can't afford to sack him, but we can afford to miss out on promotion.

Clearly Bowyer is the man for Rovers

Let's stay off the Chaddy bashing and discuss the point at hand for a while.

I think it was stability

When he stops his impersonation of a sheep from animal farm, I'll stop bashing him, until then he's fair game IMW, he's as guilty as us. Do you actually think I enjoy this?

We score, we concede, we win, we lose, we are soft, we are team GB, soft, no balls and we cannot make the sacrifice required to excel.

Sack him, I do not care who come in, we will not achieve our REQUIRED goals with him in charge, he's just not a manager or dictator as they should be termed. Too nice.

I cannot wait to be told we're still in with a shout at promotion in his post match interview.

we rest on our laurels.

What laurels. We haven't keaning got any !

Difficult one re bowyer, think he's done a great job in terms of recruitment and setting some solid foundations (young team) however seems like he is tactically inept..

Who would people suggest as an alternative??

Keith Hill at Rochdale. He's ambitious enough to come. He's worked a Dyche like miracle at Rochdale twice, plus his teams play pass and move football and score goals. Anybody with any sort of status in the game ( Malky Mc Kay etc ) will laugh at us.

Archived