BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why no Watford thread? Watford v Rovers, 25th March, KO: 7.45

Last season we were stuffed by Watford - this season unlucky to only draw - for me that is progress.

One match out of 46 is not a sufficiently large sample size.

We still have a squad padded out with crap, we still lack solid players in key positions and we still have a manager who is tactically inept.

So I don't think any significant progress has been made.

Will be interesting to see if administration occurs on Thurs.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Rovers, never gave up, and it would have been easy to when Watford's 3rd went in. It's not a bad point away from home, and if we hadn't thrown away so many points earlier in the season we'd be looking at this as a great point. As it stands however it's just another point in a season that's already ended.

We definitely need a RB in the summer, no question about it.

this

it was tongue in cheek based on The LT headline today !! We have been out of it for weeks -some would say never in it. Anyway at least GB doesn't have to go searching for his 20th player of the season on loan as RB cover.

Hopefully we will manage to keep this seasons losses to under £25million in this year of stability !!!

Supporting this Bullsh1t club at the minute is a nightmare. FFS someone in authority come out and say that this just aint good enough.

the Director of Communications is having a blinder-is he a mute??? Another sham , like our whole club has become.

Last season we were stuffed by Watford - this season unlucky to only draw - for me that is progress.

Unfair comparison. So by your reckoning the does the fact we beat Leicester last season but only drew this season mean we have gone backward?

Let's have some positivity here. The owners have destroyed the club from top to bottom, dragged it's good name through the dirt, made it a laughing stock in football circles, got us relegated, sold all our best players, wasted all the money on dodgy agents and poor players, changed managers monthly, got rid of the whole infrastructure of the club, destroyed the relationship with the fans and local community and probably sealed our fate as, at best, a lower division club for the foreseeable future. Stack that up against not changing our novice manager for another for a whole year and you see that you have to see things in the round and give credit where credit's due. Stability is the key.

• Backroom

Just seen the table and I didn't realise we had a game in hand, 6 points and an extra game would have given us a lot of belief but I hope the players take some from the late equaliser

Unbeaten in 3 at least with a perfectly winnable couple of games next up

progress progress, progress, that's all I ever hear by some posters, stability, bla bla, bollucks, this is a really mediocre league full of mediocre teams, a decent manager could/would have rovers in a play off place with these players.

You are 12 aren't you? Surely?

Tonight was a decent point in isolation but a massive missed chase to close to close the gap to 6 points

typical boring comment from you again. I don't have to justify myself to you at all.

also Watford have won the last 6 home games. so very good point.

Jal, why not play Cairney and Evans in centre midfield next season under Bowyer as manager

Neal taking rubbish again.

A draw is a good result.

We've missed some chances to move up the table this season, but on the whole Bowyer has done well. If Venkys continue to back him next season, we'll be top 6.

Armchair fan in US who admits he know nowt about footy... but he says we're definitely in the top 6 next season.

You read it here first folks.

Why the @#$% does it always come down to Lowe - it seems to be an obsession with some people on this MB. We have just got a good away point - do we discuss tactics, which players did well - no lets take a cheap shot at a player that didn't even play.

I honestly do not think Lowe is good enough for any team in this division, that's my opinion and the majority seem

to agree.

He's a passenger most of the time he plays, we may as well start with 10 men, this will be Bowyer's downfall, playing his favourites !

Runs around a lot can't pass, can't tackle.

• Backroom

typical boring comment from you again. I don't have to justify myself to you at all.

also Watford have won the last 6 home games. so very good point.

Jal, why not play Cairney and Evans in centre midfield next season under Bowyer as manager

Neal taking @#/? again.

You don't so why ask others to explain themselves to you?

• Moderation Lead

Armchair fan in US who admits he know nowt about footy... but he says we're definitely in the top 6 next season.

You read it here first folks.

To be fair, I imagine it's costly to come over for every game from Arizona...

I honestly do not think Lowe is good enough for any team in this division, that's my opinion and the majority seem

to agree.

He's a passenger most of the time he plays, we may as well start with 10 men, this will be Bowyer's downfall, playing his favourites !

Runs around a lot can't pass, can't tackle.

Lowe would get a game at Chorley.

• Moderation Lead

Now I'm not a huge Bowyer fan but would you care to name them K-Hod?

An actual manager. We've been over promoting coaches since we canned Allardyce. I'm sure it hasn't escaped your gaze!!

Such a season of under achievement. How many points thrown away this season?

Too many !

Like it or loath it unpredictability of results is a feature of the Division that we are in. Personally I like it!

Unfortunately the only predictable result is that Burnley win. I'm beginning to think they might even go up as champs.

Archived