BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10k per week is half a million per year. Really thinking about it should anybody get that much for kicking a ball? It's obscene really when people are working 40hour weeks for 15 to 20thousand per year.

It's all relative. You could say getting paid 15k a year is obscene when many round the world live on 500 pound a year.

Seko Fofana linked on loan (All paper talk, and The Sun.... I know).

Young City midfielder, probably the sort of loan signing we should be going for, would prefer experience but that's hard to come by given our current financial situation. Would surely offer more than Evans.

Hmm.. To be honest what we need in the middle is a leader who knows what is required in the Championship. I can't say Im overwhelmed by the idea of signing another youngster to compete alongside Lowe, Evans and Cairney.

To be honest we need a Robbie Savage / Flitcroft type. Someone who can keep the tempo and the heads up.

It's all relative. You could say getting paid 15k a year is obscene when many round the world live on 500 pound a year.

I can only relate to my own country and the wages for kicking a ball are obscene. I know the working life is short but we can't all retire at 30. Both Ron Clayton and Bryan Douglas still had to make a living after football. So should the rest.

Seen fofana 3 times live this season with two motm performances. Wouldn't be disappointed at all to sign this kid on loan. Has good feet works hard for the team and is very intelligent when in possession. This is against far weaker opposition than who he would face playing for rovers but I think he would handle the step up

He ran the show when City beat are u21s 6-0 with hiwula being exceptional that night aswell

Sam Gallagher rooms a couple of roads away from my folks. He's a good lad with his head screwed on. Potchetino had him in and around the first team but his progress has stalled under Koeman. He looks a talent but I reckon he'd need a while to get used to the championship.

Harrison Reed is a very good little player. Gets all over the pitch and has that will to win. Nasty little streak in him. Another one we should be all over at Southampton is Isgrove. Sheffield Wednesday had him on loan at the back end of last season. But I suspect the Stuart Gray / Southampton connection might see him go back there next year.

Championship teams can loan as many players as they like, I think. However due to our embargo depends how many players leave on how many players we can bring in.

you can loan as many as you want (not more than 4 from any one team) but only name 5 in your squad for matches ,and we are not allowed to pay loan fees under the embargo

52.2.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 54.

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/section6.aspx#rmhuyoqo8BlFBqzE.99

you can loan as many as you want (not more than 4 from any one team) but only name 5 in your squad for matches ,and we are not allowed to pay loan fees under the embargo

52.2.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 54.Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/section6.aspx#rmhuyoqo8BlFBqzE.99

You can have no more than 24 experienced players though, if I understand that correctly.

Championship teams can loan as many players as they like, I think. However due to our embargo depends how many players leave on how many players we can bring in.

Rules seem far to hard for a league like the one you are in,Especially when the team has been relegated.

Owners should be aloud to put the money in providing they don't want it back up to a certain point.

Would City loan you Bersant Celina & Kelechi Iheanacho?
Our best Under 21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8yEEp16a8 Might be too expansive,but needs a loan.
Guess you end up with some agents deadbeats.Sad and sorry situation!

Disappointed about (Chris) Taylor, can play in a few positions and has plenty to offer imo.

I thought Bowyer had already said he wanted to keep him? Could be wrong, thought i read it somewhere.

Unless he's turned a deal down and i'm behind on this one.

Archived