BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Thought the ban was across all games but obviously not.

Becks just booked for diving looked hash.

Well it can't be 'cos otherwise you'd just cite the two U21 games he wasn't allowed to play midweek and run him out there the next Saturday for the first team.

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Well it can't be 'cos otherwise you'd just cite the two U21 games he wasn't allowed to play midweek and run him out there the next Saturday for the first team.

7 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Thought the ban was across all games but obviously not.

Becks just booked for diving looked hash.

I think bans only count for the team you are playing for when you get them.

An entertaining match at Ewood that the referee did his best to ruin. Rovers started really well and Leicester looked like but to be fair they played their way back into the game and deservedly equalised with a penalty naively conceded by Michalski. Rovers again went in front only for a resilient Leicester to equalise again. The winner came in the last couple of minutes from a corner with a great delivery from Beck smartly headed home by Edmondson. Both teams finished with ten with an over zealous referee issuing a total of the yellow cards, most of them unnecessary in my view.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, arbitro said:

An entertaining match at Ewood that the referee did his best to ruin. Rovers started really well and Leicester looked like but to be fair they played their way back into the game and deservedly equalised with a penalty naively conceded by Michalski. Rovers again went in front only for a resilient Leicester to equalise again. The winner came in the last couple of minutes from a corner with a great delivery from Beck smartly headed home by Edmondson. Both teams finished with ten with an over zealous referee issuing a total of the yellow cards, most of them unnecessary in my view.

Was there a bad foul in that game, if there was I didn't see it.

17 minutes ago, rigger said:

Was there a bad foul in that game, if there was I didn't see it.

Not for me. He was a great example of a 'manufactured' referee with no feel or empathy for the game.

• Like 1