BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

On 04/10/2024 at 19:49, KentExile said:

Bell having a good game 

Two very neat passes from left winger/forward Biniek for the first two goals against Leicester. I wonder if he'll make an impact this season. I see that he just turned 20 yrs old, so must be looking to push on into men's football soon.

7 minutes ago, riverholmes said:

3-3 and into pens, is the X/Twitter update from Rovers. Goals from Mafoumbi, Stritch and late equaliser from Leatherbarrow to take it to pens against Altrincham of National League.

I didn't think it went to penalties, I thought is was a group situation ?

Pens

Leatherbarrow - scored

Stritch - hit bar

Montgomery - scored

Tyjon - scored

Litherland - scored

Bell - scored

Powell - hit bar

Watched it on National League TV, good entertaining game, Rovers tired at the end and the raft of changes didn't help fluidity.  Bloxham was especially good before he went off late on.  Altrincham commentators were raving about him all game

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, KentExile said:

Pens

Leatherbarrow - scored

Stritch - hit bar

Montgomery - scored

Tyjon - scored

Litherland - scored

Bell - scored

Powell - hit bar

Watched it on National League TV, good entertaining game, Rovers tired at the end and the raft of changes didn't help fluidity.  Bloxham was especially good before he went off late on.  Altrincham commentators were raving about him all game

Bloxham was the stand out player along with atcheson. The rest didn’t really impress me tbh. I’ve not been watching the youth since we had travis, Buckley and co playing . This team doesn’t seem to have anywhere the same quality and potential. Enjoyed the half though and will more than likely get back down to leyland to start going again on the back of it

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, unleaded said:

Very promising, but seems strange he already has a sponsorship deal with Puma. For one thing, most Rovers fans haven't even heard of him yet, but it's also just very young for something like that. Hope it doesn't mess with his ego and he stays grounded.

Most of all, hope we can keep him long enough to see the benefit of producing him.

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

Very promising, but seems strange he already has a sponsorship deal with Puma. For one thing, most Rovers fans haven't even heard of him yet, but it's also just very young for something like that. Hope it doesn't mess with his ego and he stays grounded.

Most of all, hope we can keep him long enough to see the benefit of producing him.

You know how this story plays out. 

• Like 2

Leonard equalises. I think it was a good goal, but hard to tell with this stream tbf. From what I can see (I only have it on in the background tbh because it's unwatchable mostly) we are probably fortunate to be level. Benfica have hit the bar and about a minute before Leonard's goal they nearly caught the keeper off his line from long distance (centre circle ish I think).

Stream seems to have gone off completely now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Shrewsbury v Exeter it is then on Sky.

That was a complete waste of time. Embarrassing 

The commentator did say he thought it was the wifi at the stadium. Since it's not our stadium, I'm not embarassed if that's the case. But it is a shame. Tbf I have something productive I'm supposed to be doing this evening anyway.

• Like 1