BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre Season - Updates/news

Was thinking how the theme of silence and lack of news continues with our pre-season work and thought a thread to share updates with each other from those who go to any of the games or are aware of any news can contribute to would be good.

So we know we played Stanley and won 2 nil (Furman and Conway).

We went away to Portugal again but this time had no photos or anything to check out other than a video of Marshall on Karaoke.

We have Rhodes recovering from the injury scare and Gestede on the mend from his "injury"

Weirdly, no mention of Chris Taylor? Think I read he had been injured?

I think the club have work to do to engage the fans for the season ahead (not just this year but every year).

Is this the director of communication role or is our media team just turd?

Living near Bolton I tend to check in on how the Wanderers are shaping up and its an area they impress me in, plenty of media updates, interviews, footage from training etc, a decent Youtube channel with regular postings.

We have to make the product on offer at least seem entertaining and something people want to buy into!

Rochdale this evening...

Archived