BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is true that this message board can be a caldron of vitriol and abuse from time to time... Best thing to do is ignore people who offend.

All this peacocking on here 'I have supported the club since...' And so on is silly.

We are all Rovers fans and we all want to be a success.

Let's all keep calm and carry on supporting!

Oh and come on you blues!

Any news on any incomings?

The manager made it clear he wanted people in before the first game, which is now only 4 days away, and players would have to be registered by Friday.

I appreciate its difficult and there is little room for error/manoeuvre but the time has come for action rather than talk.

It is true that this message board can be a caldron of vitriol and abuse from time to time... Best thing to do is ignore people who offend.

All this peacocking on here 'I have supported the club since...' And so on is silly.

I think the last few posts are in jest, certainly mine was

sigh..........

You are applying your own definition.

Cambridge dictionary....

journeyman noun

old-fashioned a worker who has a skill that makes them able to do a particular job, and who usually works for someone else

any worker who produces good but not excellent work

The term ' journeyman' was applied to Le fondre by athlete and my reply is underneath here......

To date that is all Jordan Rhodes is. :rolleyes:

JR has played at half a dozen club's in the lower Divisions but never in the Premier League. Capiche jim? Le fondre has played a full season in the Prem and has scored a goal almost every other game in that season. I'd be surprised if we ever see JR emulate that but if he does I'll doff my cap to him.

What is your problem with JR ? nodrog he does what all good strikers do that's put the ball in the net or in your case the ball in the hole

Any news on any incomings?

The manager made it clear he wanted people in before the first game, which is now only 4 days away, and players would have to be registered by Friday.

I appreciate its difficult and there is little room for error/manoeuvre but the time has come for action rather than talk.

The same GB who wanted his business done at the start of the summer.. You couldn't make it up

Hull got Akpom on loan for the season - great move for them that

where is Bowyer and Tommy when you need them for these great loans lol?

Hearing Another French Freebie on his way !!

who advised Bowyer about this freebie Unleaded? Koita or Petshi?

Can we please try to at least compete for these prem loans? It's absolute rubbish from Wheelock/Bowyer that they're not being released until the end of the month. Not every player will command an upfront fee either.

The lad from Arsenal may well be a good 'un but a quick look at wiki shows he's had a few loans with no goals. We know how that would gone down on here.

Can we please try to at least compete for these prem loans? It's absolute rubbish from Wheelock/Bowyer that they're not being released until the end of the month. Not every player will command an upfront fee either.

Prem loans = monthly payment. Can't do it under FFP unless it's a youth on less than 10k and the club who's loaning will only waive fees if they can guarantee first team games.

Oi! Do wanna k'in smack in the mouth

Ill see you pn the top field after school

Tall White midfielder and most importantly Free !

Prob coming on Trial with a view ...

Surely not another central midfielder? We have 7 (Lowe, Guthrie, Williamson, Peschi, Evans, Lenihan, Tomlinson).

If its an attacking mid/winger we are pretty well stocked there with 5 (Marshall, Conway, O'Sullivan, Koita, Taylor). Plus Koita, Delfy can do a job wide.

We haven't been linked to a single bloody centre back yet and we only have 3... What's the odds that we get one week into the season and Duffy gets another 4 month injury and Grant gets an 8 game ban for headbutting?

Archived