BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

Not to worry if we win i'll grab a fosters and drink a toast to you to show no hard feelings cause that's the 'type' I am :)

As for back on topic I think all our transfers are done now unless there's more sales. I wonder if they are holding back on brining any loans in to see how the first few games go injury wise ?

Ffs, NOBODY drinks Fosters in Australia. In fact I don't even think you can buy that swill here.

Yeah transfers, dunno. I'd be happy if there were no more before the window shuts.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, this again. I might not see Rovers live much these days but I still have a decent bullshit detector. I was in the BBE lower (middle) 3 times last season and, whilst Bowyer was not hero worshipped, the views of you and your clique of moaners were definitely in the minority.

Wrong. Just shows that it's impossible to judge anything without witnessing it. That goes for the others you mention too.

Wrong. Just shows that it's impossible to judge anything without witnessing it. That goes for the others you mention too.

Ah well. I can only call it as I saw/heard it. To be honest it did get a bit testy during the Rotherham game. Those who were slagging Bowyer off were told to STFU which resulted in a bit of finger pointing and gesticulating.

• Backroom

I don't belive this is true .there would be something other then a pic of a text to someone at a pub

The bloke who sent it and the bloke who received are both about as knowledgable as they come I would say.

We need another cb more than anything imo.

Not IMO. Kilgallon is good enough but Gaz prefers the unpredictable Hanley and Duffy.

Pace should be the number 1 target and I've been saying that for 24 months. Delfy and Koita don't have enough of it. Also, if Gaz does want to persist with 4-5-1 then he needs someone more adept at playing in the hole than Marshall. He is far more effective on the flank.

Not IMO. Kilgallon is good enough but Gaz prefers the unpredictable Hanley and Duffy.

Pace should be the number 1 target and I've been saying that for 24 months. Delfy and Koita don't have enough of it.

This is part of the problem. We can all see weak links but Bowyer staunchly does not. How do you bring in a strong CB and strong CM when these are two positions that Bowyer thinks are boxed off and just requires another couple of wingers ever transfer window?

This is part of the problem. We can all see weak links but Bowyer staunchly does not. How do you bring in a strong CB and strong CM when these are two positions that Bowyer thinks are boxed off and just requires another couple of wingers ever transfer window?

You're quite right Stuart. He must be close to bringing in 30 players since he came to the club and he still hasn't a clue as to 1) his strongest 11 or 2) what's needed. I genuinely cannot understand people wanting to give the guy more time.

Archived