BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you're probably right Stu.

But todays familiar state of depression was lifted ever so slightly for me when my three year old told me his favourite colours were blue and white because they were Blackburn colours.

Oh and Abbey, before you mention it, I did tan his hide because it's 'Rovers' not 'Blackburn'. Yeah he cried and he can't sit down. But valuable lessons come at a price.

I'm only kidding. I'd never hit him. I just showed him a photo of Hanley and said if he ever gets it wrong again this man will hide in his wardrobe.

in today's Sun on Sunday is reporting that Sunderland are making a player-swap offer for Jordan Rhodes. Sunderland DoF Lee Congerton is willing to offer around 8 million for Rhodes with either Will Buckley or Danny Graham moving to Rovers on loan with Sunderland paying their wages.

also Palace had scouts at yesterday game watching Grant Hanley and may make a move for him.

and Rovers are after Dwight Gayle but so are Boro and Fulham.

in today's Sun on Sunday is reporting that Sunderland are making a player-swap offer for Jordan Rhodes. Sunderland DoF Lee Congerton is willing to offer around 8 million for Rhodes with either Will Buckley or Danny Graham moving to Rovers on loan with Sunderland paying their wages.

also Palace had scouts at yesterday game watching Grant Hanley and may make a move for him.

The Sun expect us to turn down £12m from Boro but accept £8m from Sunderland and a player on loan...and they say print journalism is dead. They can give us Will Buckley though.

How can we afford Dwight Gayle?

must all be true then if it's in the Sun

The Sun expect us to turn down £12m from Boro but accept £8m from Sunderland and a player on loan...and they say print journalism is dead. They can give us Will Buckley though.

How can we afford Dwight Gayle?

the article says that the Rovers have said to Rhodes that they would sell to PL club for less money cos they don't want to sell to another championship club.

what type of player is Buckley?

Gayle I guess would be a loan

If Fulham and Boro want Gayle, he won't choose Rovers.

Southener too so our location could go against us too.

Think I posted this the other day, in respect of Hanley to Palace, there is real interest there and I would expect them to make an offer before the window closes. dwight Gayle in a loan move would be used as bait. I've doubted it before but I am sure some of these reporters get their stories off here.

In respect of Sunderland, won't happen.

the article says that the Rovers have said to Rhodes that they would sell to PL club for less money cos they don't want to sell to another championship club.

what type of player is Buckley?

Gayle I guess would be a loan

Well we wouldn't want to sell to our promotion rivals now would we! Oh dear, Earth to Venky's.

Stuart Pearce was in the JW upper taking in the game

Gayle will highly likely stay in London

Well we wouldn't want to sell to our promotion rivals now would we! Oh dear, Earth to Venky's.

The club got stick for selling Cairney to a fellow championship club, don't think we can mock them for not wanting to do the same with Rhodes.

Or do we just moan about everything these days?!

The club got stick for selling Cairney to a fellow championship club, don't think we can mock them for not wanting to do the same with Rhodes.

Or do we just moan about everything these days?!

Thanks for reminding us they're not even consistent.

I am merely observing how removed from reality Venky's are if they think we're promotion contenders.

I hope Rhodes stays.

Archived