BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I did. He was very good.

I would have Tomlinson playing tomorrow in the cup and see how he plays. I would have like to see him on the bench on Saturday tho.

I don't want to rush young players into thr team if they arent ready. For me, Raya is ready for the 1st choice keeper. He is confidence, command of his box and comes for the ball.

Sorry Chaddy but I need to pull you up as it's getting a bit silly now. If Bowyer was playing Tomlinson and holding back Raya you would be adamant that the opposite was true.

This makes it very difficult to take your opinions seriously.

There is no way Rata should be ahead of Steele at this stage. In one decision, Bowyer has potentially damaged the confidence of all three of his goalkeepers.

Decent addition in Barrow, but I don't like the idea of a 3 month loan. I'm not a big fan of loans full stop but at the very least they should be half a season long to ensure some stability and formulating of a plan.

What do we do if we get to November and Swansea want him back? We'll be filling gaps again.

Does seem to have been a long term target as we were heavily linked before with him.

Sorry Chaddy but I need to pull you up as it's getting a bit silly now. If Bowyer was playing Tomlinson and holding back Raya you would be adamant that the opposite was true.

This makes it very difficult to take your opinions seriously.

There is no way Rata should be ahead of Steele at this stage. In one decision, Bowyer has potentially damaged the confidence of all three of his goalkeepers.

The way he was all over Steele last season says it all about how his opinion swings. Lose the first 3 or 4 games which is very possible and watch the tune completely change again :)

• Backroom

Barrow is a class player, would prefer it was a longer loan set in stone but he should be a great addition.

The kind of player to have you on the edge of your seat expecting something to happen.

• Backroom

He ripped us apart when he played for Forest at Ewood as well.

Some good option in behind Rhodes now from Koita, Delfounso, Marshall, Barrow and Conway

I recall Cairney was only on loan until New Year when he initially signed, then we made it permanent. Didn't we get Rudy on a short term loan deal initially too? I can't remember.

Would've preferred 6 months but Swansea are a well run club and they must rate him very highly to only do a short term loan for now. I guess if they are doing ok with by November then we will be able to extend it providing he is doing well too.

Finally, a signing that we've been crying out for. Looking forward to seeing him in the team. Koita and Barrow will certainly offer a real threat with their pace and unpredictabilty. Apparently we're first in the queue for James Wilson as well if/when Utd let him out on loan. Keep Rhodes and maybe a promotion push after all?

Finally, a signing that we've been crying out for. Looking forward to seeing him in the team. Koita and Barrow will certainly offer a real threat with their pace and unpredictabilty. Apparently we're first in the queue for James Wilson as well if/when Utd let him out on loan. Keep Rhodes and maybe a promotion push after all?

It still needs to be built on a solid back line though.

Oh get in, this is a surprise and very under the radar! Barrow is an excellent signing!

Interest in James Wilson and Liam Moore also, if they can be pulled off then you have to look at this side a lot more seriously.

Is that from a "reported in the media/twitter" understanding, or a more "ITK" understanding?

At the end of 3 months, does he have to go back then or would we be entitled to extend the deal within the rules? Seems pointless if not.

Another winger. Add him to the list. There'll be another keeper coming in next. What we actually need is a skillful number 10. Like Rochina.

Really good loan signing by Bowyer.

Barrow has pace and tricky and ideal to play on the right wing in the system we play

Oh get in, this is a surprise and very under the radar! Barrow is an excellent signing!

Interest in James Wilson and Liam Moore also, if they can be pulled off then you have to look at this side a lot more seriously.

Liam Moore would be another good loan signing but dont see us signing him unless we sell either Kilgallon or Hanley.

At the end of 3 months, does he have to go back then or would we be entitled to extend the deal within the rules? Seems pointless if not.

Another winger. Add him to the list. There'll be another keeper coming in next. What we actually need is a skillful number 10. Like Rochina.

Conway and Marshall are our only wingers and they both lack pace. With Barrow we finally have a proper counter attacking option.

Come off it Rev. Rochina was awful. A Gordon Cowans type signing would be ideal.

• Backroom

Really good loan signing by Bowyer.

Barrow has pace and tricky and ideal to play on the right wing in the system we play

Liam Moore would be another good loan signing but dont see us signing him unless we sell either Kilgallon or Hanley.

But we only have 3 cbs as it is. Hope we sign at least one more on loan, esp while Lenihan is injured.

Archived