BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we sure that's actually Rhodes that's gone public? And not just media bullshite to stir the pot

Suppose it could also be that they blindsighted him and asked him some questions about the bids... Then quoted him as they see fit to match their version of events.

I think we should cash in on Rhodes and Gestede - transfer list them both and say the highest bidder in the next week gets them.

Sick of players asking to leave the club I love. Would give anything to have their job and they don't give a monkeys.

You can't blame the players for miss management

I think we should cash in on Rhodes and Gestede - transfer list them both and say the highest bidder in the next week gets them.

Sick of players asking to leave the club I love. Would give anything to have their job and they don't give a monkeys.

Every player is the same .. Go on tell me how we replace 40 goals ?

There is something in FUP about being taken out of an embargo before the usual decision time, if you can prove that you're taking the steps to be out of it when the decision comes, isn't there? I don't know exactly how that works, but wouldn't it mean we could go to the football league and say look, we're going to sell our two best players for 20 million, will you let us trade this summer if we do? Or at least let us spend a couple of million on one replacement as a one-off. And if you refuse, we'll do a QPR and see you in court.

Isn't that how leeds did it? based on future projections?

Yeah sounds like the ideal usual sort of Rovers target really.

I think Everton would be due some compo for Long so I dont we can sign him.

I would look for a PL loan striker someone like Gayle from Palace or Wilson from Man U?

Question is will Boro offer the money Rovers owners want and will accept?

Could Rhodes be the one to leave and Gestede stays at Ewood? Could be a possible that happen? Long 5 weeks ahead now

I would look for a PL loan striker someone like Gayle from Palace or Wilson from Man U?

Could Rhodes be the one to leave and Gestede stays at Ewood? Could be a possible that happen? Long 5 weeks ahead now

Think we'd struggle for someone like Gayle unless they were willing to pay a sizeable chunk of wages but I don't think they're that desperate to get rid.

How long does a work permit take for a lad that's been in this country for years? Has he done his medical..This is a sham man he's played in England for the past few seasons

As the Telegraph alluded to this morning, it may require special dispensation from the Football Association as the rules have recently changed and South Korea are no longer in the top 50 FIFA nations (why that is relevant I don't know).

I imagine that at this moment in time the FA are liaising with their friends at the Football League and are collecting their reasons together for denying us dispensation and therefore prevent this signing from taking place.

As the Telegraph alluded to this morning, it may require special dispensation from the Football Association as the rules have recently changed and South Korea are no longer in the top 50 FIFA nations (why that is relevant I don't know).

I imagine that at this moment in time the FA are liaising with their friends at the Football League and are collecting their reasons together for denying us dispensation and therefore prevent this signing from taking place.

It's a joke it really is , I'm sure he's lived here for the past few years while playing and all that , I'm not aware of all the rules

We need to get Kim he's a very good player for this league and him around marshall and Conway would be very handy

If Wilson is available someone in the lower half of prem will prob take him.

It comes to something when (on paper) one of the best freebies I can think of to fill the void Rhodes and Gestede would leave is that tw@t we just paid off - Leon Best!!

Im shocked Rhodes has said this. But it really leaves us in a bad place. I'd trust Bowyer to find a replacement of sorts even with just a small amount of money. But to find one on a free! Not a chance. What a bloody mess.

Rhodes last year signed an extension too his contract until 2019. Thats 4 years. We should never sell him to a club in the same division. He should shut his mouth and do the things he do best - score goals. If he did not want to stay he should not had signed the extension. I think its getting to his head now. Maybe time to cash in big time and not sell Gestede.

Rhodes last year signed an extension too his contract until 2019. Thats 4 years. We should never sell him to a club in the same division. He should shut his mouth and do the things he do best - score goals. If he did not want to stay he should not had signed the extension. I think its getting to his head now. Maybe time to cash in big time and not sell Gestede.

You said yesterday another incoming close? And departed imminent aby more news and it's not Maguires as he's joined Rotherham

Any updates on Kim too

Archived