BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

Sorry Steve, but the only remotely valid positive there is the funding of the academy (which was happening before they turned up anyway).

The rest are positives based on negatives they already brought to the club and which are not solved. It's like saying losing an arm is okay, as at least you didn't get both chopped off. It's still not a good situation.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing about the nazis, their experiments on people contributed greatly to sports science as we know it today. Cool uniforms, too.

Brilliant!..exactly!

I wonder if V's will get Hugo Boss to design the strip for non league Blackburn Rovers.

Venky's are bad, bad, bad. Anything else is self delusion or.... plants on the message board. Look where we were. Look where we are now!!!

Some posters are just thick as 2 short planks, no wonder some idiots from Pune have been able to run all over Jacks legacy, the town and its supporters.

If firmly believe if Balaji was found on top of your girlfriends you'd ask him to hurry up and allow him to leave because that's exactly what you're allowing to happen to the other love of your life!

BLACKBURN ROVERS

I'm going to the pub.

Did I ever say this Abbey? NO I DIDNT!!!

Stop making sh1t up Abbey to suit your argument and stop having a dig at me all the time. I am getting sick of you having a go at me. Its boring now. this is why threads go off topic all the time cos of Personal digs and comments like yours.

so is it good if rhodes goes? or are going against the big wigs?

You do it all time and then play innoncent.

Some posters are just thick as 2 short planks, no wonder some idiots from Pune have been able to run all over Jacks legacy, the town and its supporters.

If firmly believe if Balaji was found on top of your girlfriends you'd ask him to hurry up and allow him to leave because that's exactly what you're allowing to happen to the other love of your life!

BLACKBURN ROVERS

I'm going to the pub.

Utter Plonker of a comment.

Some of us are able to switch from work, personal life to enjoyment and create a healthy balance.

You can't change those things in which you have no say in i.e Brfc but you can over personal matters. Brfc is enjoyment like the cinema, bowling etc. If required you could say no to BRFC. Up to last season i was a season ticket holder for a few years but as im approaching my mid-twenties (24) and accelerating in my career and life then BRFC interests are losing there priority.

While it is very disappointing that Rhodes has gone public and he should rightly be criticised for that.

I really don't blame him or any of our other players for wanting to leave. Anyone with ambition can see that we are no longer an ambitious club. We have dis-functional owners and executive board, there is a complete lack of ambition running throughout the club and a fanbase that is slowly starting to walkaway from the club. While Middlesbrough are in the same division, they are a highly ambitious club with a bright owner and a young forward thinking manager.

That said as Venky's have proved over the years they will not care a jot about what Rhodes is saying/feeling. They will only sell when they want to and not because a player is unhappy, for example Samba was deeply unhappy but for 2 windows they decided not to sell him and even when they did it was after the winter window had shut and they shipped him of to Russia, they did the same with Rudy in January, regardless of what he said they decided that the deal was not right and he wasn't going anywhere.

I'm struggling to decide if that attitude is good or bad. :wacko: I know that for most my life I was heartily sick of players leaving when another club snapped their fingers and our board seemingly did little to prevent it. It seems the Indians are made of sterner stuff.

KIM... Is training with rovers. They have agreed terms. Just waiting on work permit.

If permit does not succed he wont be able to join any other champ team.

Any news on the other signing?

I see Maguire got fed up waiting for Rovers to firm up a deal.

I'm struggling to decide if that attitude is good or bad. :wacko: I know that for most my life I was heartily sick of players leaving when another club snapped their fingers and our board seemingly did little to prevent it. It seems the Indians are made of sterner stuff.

The venkys have displayed in recent times an excellent attitude to transfers one of there only positives of this reign.

Simply put we wont accept anything less than what we deem Rhodes value to be and we certainly wont weaken and strengthen a championship rival in the meantime.

I'm as shocked as anyone to see this stance by the V's but come on give them credit here.

If M'Boro bid more money on Monday then it's done it's trick hasn't it?

We keep moaning about how quiet we are? The same echoed statements under John Williams when transfers are discussed as evident in year old posts on here. I like this stance and they've gone up in my book over the Rudy and now Jordan business.

Well GB did not offer Maguire any deal. Not good enough for Sheff W? Not good enough for Rovers!

As long Gestede and Rhodes stays no striker will arrive making it complicated Im afraid.

Rovers remain interest in Doneil Henry.

Some of us are able to switch from work, personal life to enjoyment and create a healthy balance.

You can't change those things in which you have no say in i.e Brfc but you can over personal matters. Brfc is enjoyment like the cinema, bowling etc. If required you could say no to BRFC. Up to last season i was a season ticket holder for a few years but as im approaching my mid-twenties (24) and accelerating in my career and life then BRFC interests are losing there priority.

The difference is you aren't born into going to see movies at the Vue or emotionally invested in Mega Bowl. Yes, if finance or other circumstance dictates you can't attend, then fair do's other things take priority. But, I bet the first thing people do on a Saturday afternoon when they get back from those other priorities is check the Rover's score.

and some care passionitly about our club and cant switch off. Rovers is NOTHING like going to pics or bowling ,it does not even come close. Ive been a season ticket a lot longer than a "few" poxy years. When I was 24 i lost jobs /girlfriends /a wife following Rovers !!!

mind you,you like the Venky transfer way so that alone seaks volumes.

Archived