BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference is you aren't born into going to see movies at the Vue or emotionally invested in Mega Bowl. Yes, if finance or other circumstance dictates you can't attend, then fair do's other things take priority. But, I bet the first thing people do on a Saturday afternoon when they get back from those other priorities is check the Rover's score.

Ted Out Ted Out

Abbey I have answer question before.

So here again just for you No not good at all.

:tu: are you up for a protest?

Jeffrey Sarpong, dutch player who played for Ajax, Real Sociedad and Nac Breda on trial.

Also is Maic Sema, from Sweden who played for AEL Limassol. Plays tonight in friendly. Both are 26years old.

Cheers for the info! We shall see how they get on.

Every player is the same .. Go on tell me how we replace 40 goals ?

Cheeky loan from Liverpool. They have 7 strikers now that Benteke has signed so maybe a cheeky combo of Lambert and Ings on loan might be good..... in fact it'd be bloody brilliant in more ways than one.

volumes spoken when a player ends up at Rotherham intead of Rovers.

Go look at Rotherham's roster, there's a whole team of players who went there instead of here. Perhaps just like with all of them, we simply didn't make any offers for Maguire.

Utter Plonker of a comment.

Some of us are able to switch from work, personal life to enjoyment and create a healthy balance.

You can't change those things in which you have no say in i.e Brfc but you can over personal matters. Brfc is enjoyment like the cinema, bowling etc. If required you could say no to BRFC. Up to last season i was a season ticket holder for a few years but as im approaching my mid-twenties (24) and accelerating in my career and life then BRFC interests are losing there priority.

You're comparing supporting the club to going to the cinema?! Jesus....

On another thread you're claiming Venkys have gone up in your book over the Rhodes and Gestede stance, well DunnFc let's see how much further they go up when they're both sold, you'll be busy concentrating on your career by the way so won't care either way.

No wonder we're being f****d by 3 idiots from Pune with attitudes like this.

On another thread you're claiming Venkys have gone up in your book over the Rhodes and Gestede stance, well DunnFc let's see how much further they go up when they're both sold, you'll be busy concentrating on your career by the way so won't care either way.

Doubt Jesus can help us right now Gav ;)

On another thread you're claiming Venkys have gone up in your book over the Rhodes and Gestede stance,

Speaking of attitudes I remember you thinking all your birthdays had come at once when the news came out that the new owners had sacked Allardyce. You were beside yourself with joy despite me and a few others issuing grave warnings at the time. Maybe your glee encouraged them to bin off Williams et al too? Hows that for attitude gav?

Just seen this in repsonse

"One things for sure Chaddy will agree whole heartedly that it's a good thing"

We also got referred to as 'BRFCS weirdos' by one chap who then piped on about how things were looking up.

Some of them actually think we are moving forwards as a club and talk about GB as if he is our lord and saviour. I think they've had their heads in the sand for the past few years.

and some care passionitly about our club and cant switch off. Rovers is NOTHING like going to pics or bowling ,it does not even come close. Ive been a season ticket a lot longer than a "few" poxy years. When I was 24 i lost jobs /girlfriends /a wife following Rovers !!!

mind you,you like the Venky transfer way so that alone seaks volumes.

You've lost a wife/family and jobs over Rovers?

You need to get a life and your priorities straight.

• Backroom

You've lost a wife/family and jobs over Rovers?

You need to get a life and your priorities straight.

His life mate, not yours. Not what I'd do either, I admit, but everyone makes choices freely.

I'd suggest that preferring to follow Rovers meant it wasn't a relationship worth staying in.

I'm not. Positives:

Venkys don't knuckle under to pressure. Neither the protests nor whiny players have ever got any traction. They didn't move their position an iota. They are in charge, for good or ill.

Venkys have funded the club. They've put tens of millions in. Now that was needed because of their mistakes, but they didn't walk away and they invested the cash to cover their mistakes.

Venkys have been steadily buying out their "bad" contracts, which improves our annual income-expense report and on field performance.

Regardless of what you think of him, once Venkys finally hired a moderately competent manager, they've stuck with him. GB might be one of the longest continually serving managers in the Championship.

Venkys have, allegedly, put money into training facilities and have upgraded our academy status.

Those are my off the cuff positives. There may be more. Venkys has made a lot of mistakes, but they've done some good too.

Venkys Out !

But you can summise based on their past? If he isn't a donkey it's happy days. :)

Correct but I find something of the unknown a bit exciting.

Potential to be an N'Zonzi as much as a Goulon...Simple answer is we just don't know.

Let's wait and see.

Utter Plonker of a comment.

Some of us are able to switch from work, personal life to enjoyment and create a healthy balance.

You can't change those things in which you have no say in i.e Brfc but you can over personal matters. Brfc is enjoyment like the cinema, bowling etc. If required you could say no to BRFC. Up to last season i was a season ticket holder for a few years but as im approaching my mid-twenties (24) and accelerating in my career and life then BRFC interests are losing there priority.

Cool story bro.

I'm not sure how you suss that Gav's post was an "utter Plonker of a comment". Whatever that means.

I think you've completely and utterly missed the point and your comparisons of BRFC to the cinema and bowling are startling. Whilst I would say that watching football falls under the entertainment industry, I'd argue there is a much deeper connection between a fan and his/her club, compared to an individual and their local Cineplex. I also find myself wondering how often you spend on the backseats at Vue or on bowling messageboards discussing the sexy new skittles down at your local alley.

I am sure Gav and 99% of the rest of our supporters have managed just fine when it comes to separating their personal lives from BRFC and whilst I agree there are plenty of priorities that come before Rovers, to liken following your club to any old hobby is naive at best.

Sounds like your heart's no longer in it.

I'd probably note the date and my now age ABBEY.

You are how old today and posting the above?

you think something that happened to me in 80's is relevent but your thread and age doesnt mattee now?ok

my age today is your concern because?

Some posters are just thick as 2 short planks, no wonder some idiots from Pune have been able to run all over Jacks legacy, the town and its supporters.

If firmly believe if Balaji was found on top of your girlfriends you'd ask him to hurry up and allow him to leave because that's exactly what you're allowing to happen to the other love of your life!

BLACKBURN ROVERS

I'm going to the pub.

Allow him to leave? Some folk would ask him move in!!

Archived