BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

Nope...all seems about right. I believe we will keep one of Rudy or Rhodes and that we'll play a 451.

Kim and N.D will be good additions.

I believe we will mostly play 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 this season.

Just hope Marshall is the man in hole with Conway and either O'Sullivan or Koita on the wings.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope...all seems about right. I believe we will keep one of Rudy or Rhodes and that we'll play a 451.

Kim and N.D will be good additions.

ND will be a good addition based on what Mani? Not having a pop but genuinely perplexed how any one can think he will be. I know we're shopping in the free transfer bin, but bloody hell.

• Backroom

ND will be a good addition based on what Mani?

Our future in League 1 perhaps? Otherwise I don't know. Any player that ended up at Blackpool last season was there for a reason, and it isn't because they're good.

• Backroom

By the way. The imminent signing played today.

N.D got pace and played in a poor BPool side last season and has potential but is GB the right motivator?

I've got to be honest and I don't mean to offend but is any of this info backed up by fact or guesswork? All seems very vague.

Didn't you say Petshi had gone home a few days ago?

if only Best had did the same. The rat.

That's mean to rats.

Oh also, I remember tha Sema played in Sweden some years ago. Cannot remember anything about him though. Don't know if that says anything at all, but he wasn't outstanding in any ways as I probably would have remembered that.

A little confused here with all these trialists. Delfouneso, him I have seen playing. Swedish lad (was it Sema) was apparently one of the best performers yesterday. What is his position?

Sarpong is a winger, isn't he?

Nolan is nobody so he likely gets a deal.

Kim is an attacking midfielder who is likely to join if gets a work permit.

Am I missing someone?

I saw Sema play in the Swedish league a couple of times when he was still there, sometime around 2010-11. He plays across all the attacking midfield positions, probably fancies himself as a no. 10 type player. Has good feet and a decent eye for a goal, but at least back then looked a bit selfish and/or unaware of his surroundings.

ND will be a good addition based on what Mani? Not having a pop but genuinely perplexed how any one can think he will be. I know we're shopping in the free transfer bin, but bloody hell.

When was the last time that you watched Nathan Delfounso mate? Honestly? Please don't give me some rubbish about 'if he played for Blackpool then he must be...blah blah'

Delfounso was easily Blackpools most offensive player last season. Most wanted O'Hara and he played for them too!! Just got a decent move to Fulham.

Yes, we have slipped but IMO the Championship is our level as a club. We're a small town club who were given a huge leg up by Jack Walker. So why are we soooooo much better than all these players?

Delfounso is a good squad player IMO. Kim is a brilliant squad player in the circs.

Tom: I have a friend at Ewood just telling me some stuff that I share. Petshi was not off. I thought he was on that occasion but GB signed him. Sorry if I did any harm.

You didn't...keep it coming mate. Great info

• Backroom

Tom: I have a friend at Ewood just telling me some stuff that I share. Petshi was not off. I thought he was on that occasion but GB signed him. Sorry if I did any harm.

No harm at all and good to know there is substance behind it :)

Thanks for sharing in that case

You were told Nd was signing? I would take him as an option before Browny

When was the last time that you watched Nathan Delfounso mate? Honestly? Please don't give me some rubbish about 'if he played for Blackpool then he must be...blah blah'

Delfounso was easily Blackpools most offensive player last season. Most wanted O'Hara and he played for them too!! Just got a decent move to Fulham.

Yes, we have slipped but IMO the Championship is our level as a club. We're a small town club who were given a huge leg up by Jack Walker. So why are we soooooo much better than all these players?

Delfounso is a good squad player IMO. Kim is a brilliant squad player in the circs.

You didn't...keep it coming mate. Great info

Who wanted O'Hara? Most? I don't think so, you're generalising, Kim is not a brilliant player otherwise he wouldnt be signing for us on less than 10 grand a week. we werent a championship club when venkys rolled into town, what an insulting thing to say after all the hard work the likes of williams and previous managers put in into stabilising the club as a topflight outfit.

You were told Nd was signing? I would take him as an option before Browny

Think Delfouneso would be a decent signing for us but I don't think you can compare him directly with Brown. One's a target man, one's a runner. Not that Brown and Delfouneso are the best of their types, but they're in the right mould for a partnership of two up front (more-so than Rhodes and Gestede).

I saw Sema play in the Swedish league a couple of times when he was still there, sometime around 2010-11. He plays across all the attacking midfield positions, probably fancies himself as a no. 10 type player. Has good feet and a decent eye for a goal, but at least back then looked a bit selfish and/or unaware of his surroundings.

Rochina the 2nd?

Chaddy. Cairneys gone. Rhodes and Gestede have publicly stated that they want to go. A number of other players have also gone, been released or recalled. How many others at the club want to leave? It wont feel the same working there. You know the likes of Boro and Derby and Sheffield Wednesday amongst others are desperately trying to get promoted. We're not. It's a bad option staying at Rovers for their careers. The players will know the club is a shambles and have zero confidence of a promotion push. If anyone ends up staying it's not out of choice is it? None of its good.

Who wanted O'Hara? Most? I don't think so, you're generalising, Kim is not a brilliant player otherwise he wouldnt be signing for us on less than 10 grand a week. we werent a championship club when venkys rolled into town, what an insulting thing to say after all the hard work the likes of williams and previous managers put in into stabilising the club as a topflight outfit.

It's all about opinions mate...I stick by mine. In the circumstances Kim and ND would be good signings.

It's nothing personal. IMO we were punching above our weight for many years before Venky's came in. Sam covered over the cracks but relegation was inevitable.

It's all about opinions mate...I stick by mine. In the circumstances Kim and ND would be good signings.

It's nothing personal. IMO we were punching above our weight for many years before Venky's came in. Sam covered over the cracks but relegation was inevitable.

And regardless of the undoubted hard work of Williams etc we were losing money, hence why we were sold. We never had the fan base to compete long term.

And regardless of the undoubted hard work of Williams etc we were losing money, hence why we were sold. We never had the fan base to compete long term.

BRFC most successfull town club ever Englands 10th most successfull club.......punching above our weight dream on fella

It's nothing personal. IMO we were punching above our weight for many years before Venky's came in. Sam covered over the cracks but once he was gone relegation was inevitable.

Corrected for you.

By the way, we did have the fan base - look at our average attendances in the Prem.

Yep it is nothing personal but I don't agree that relegation was inevitable, Sam would have had us midtable for a few seasons and now with this new TV deal coming in we could have built on that

Archived