BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

"Lowey and Steeley" :rolleyes:

Looks like JLo is dictating transfer policy now as well as being an automatic pick in the side. Expect him to be promoted to replace Shaw, the Finance Director, and be made lifetime Club President within the week as well.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Lowey and Steeley" :rolleyes:

Looks like JLo is dictating transfer policy now as well as being an automatic pick in the side. Expect him to be promoted to replace Shaw

FIngers crossed eh? Just needs to sort his bloody barnet out.

FIngers crossed eh? Just needs to sort his bloody barnet out.

At least we know what the criteria for getting an extended trial are. You need to live locally and know JLo.

I live very locally and shook JLo's hand at one of the disabled suporters dos a couple of years ago. I'd better buy a pair of boots and get down to the ground..............

At least we know what the criteria for getting an extended trial are. You need to live locally and know JLo.

I live very locally and shook JLo's hand at one of the disabled suporters dos a couple of years ago. I'd better buy a pair of boots and get down to the ground..............

Hmmm, just take your scissors Rev!

Another case of anything Bowyer says being taken completely out of context in an effort to undermine.... very good

As far as I'm concerned, if Lowe does know him and knows what he's capable of then why not have a look at him on trial? He was very highly thought of at Villa and seems to have lost his way since. Can play up front or in one of the wide positions in the right formation.

He also tore Lowe a new one for much of the game at Bloomfield road last season from what I can remember. They stuck him on the left hand side and kept giving it to his feet.. he had Lowe in tangles at times.

Warning, warning, sense of humour failure down on the South Coast.

I've no real views on this lad one way or the other. I wouldn't expect him to be up to much but that's probably the market we're in for the next 12 months. (At least) If he comes in and turns out to be a star, fine.

I will say though that the fact GB refers to certain players in such matey terms, indicates he is too close to or pally with the majority of them and that appears to have been reflected in performances on the pitch

I will say though that the fact GB refers to certain players in such matey terms, indicates he is too close to or pally with the majority of them and that appears to have been reflected in performances on the pitch

It's cringeworthy, like a real-life Ron Manager. "Ryany Giggsy Wiggsy. Isn't it? You know, marvellous."

It's cringeworthy, like a real-life Ron Manager. "Ryany Giggsy Wiggsy. Isn't it? You know, marvellous."

Yup. None of that would matter in the slightest if he was ripping up trees on the pitch but he isn't.

Everyone laughed affectionately at Sir Bobby Robson calling the players nicknames like "Shilts" and forgetting their names etc but he had the know how, CV and achievements to back it up and get away with it.

Not surprised to see Sarpong has been released - he seemed to be quite forward thinking and attacking. Doesn't fit into the defend really badly and lose 3-1 mindset.

Sarpong that wasn't good enough for Sheff Wednesday and had a 3 year contract cancelled after 1 year (and was sent out for trials during that first year...)?

Have a look - the guy played for Ajax but something has gone badly wrong and the first point of call is probably somewhere between his ears...

Archived