BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And maybe Sofia Vergara wants to sit on my face.

There is no accounting for taste, so dare to dream. :)

On the issues of transfers, those who've publicly expressed an interest in Rhodes/Gestede are in a win-win. They submit an offer that doesn't meet Venkys' valuation. It's either accepted or rejected (ignored). If accepted, they get a deal. If rejected, they make some noises in the paper and, maybe, unsettle a player and hurt Rovers' productivity.

There really isn't anything GB or Venkys can do about it. GB did the right thing by staying positive and supportive. Venkys, if they are committed to their valuation and/or want to keep the player, did the right thing by not getting caught up in the drama.

For those who want to be negative, I think GB is a decent manager with a decent squad. With a bit of luck we could do well this season. And we're due a bit of luck.

From today Sun newspaper,

Rovers will not be allowed to sign Southampton's Sam Gallagher on loan.

The Saints want a £300,000 loan fee for Gallagher. But Rovers are banned from paying for a player as punishment for breachinf FFP rules.

From today Sun newspaper,

Rovers will not be allowed to sign Southampton's Sam Gallagher on loan.

The Saints want a £300,000 loan fee for Gallagher. But Rovers are banned from paying for a player as punishment for breachinf FFP rules.

not rocket science ,we cant pay fees thanks to venkyscum and shaw

Kim Bo Kyung was on £34K per week at Wigan: http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/wigan-athletic-fc-roster-salaries-most-recently-formed-club/

and turned down a new contract as didn't fancy L1

Now the story is he's up for joining Rovers under FFP limits and all that's holding it up is a work permit. Remember he's still only 25 ish.

Summat ain't right with this story

8 years today since Rovers signed Roque Santa Cruz from Bayern Munich..

Goodness Sedman you know how to depress people.

Then:

Those were the days my friends

We thought they would never end

We took the Kop, the North Bank Highbury.......

Now:

These are the days my friends

They will never end

We got stuffed by MK, Knob End and Burnlee.

Goodness Sedman you know how to depress people.

Then:

Those were the days my friends

We thought they would never end

We took the Kop, the North Bank Highbury.......

Now:

These are the days my friends

They will never end

We got stuffed by MK, Knob End and Burnlee.

I somehow can't see the 6 fingered brethren feeling anything other than knuckle-draggingly confident of their short day trip down the M65 this season.. sadly :(

We have come a long way down since 'Fortress Ewood' :angry2:

That's a bit greedy for an unproven kid. That's a transfer fee for a reasonable player at this level

Saint's are a money making machine these days when it comes to churning out players. Expect Liverpool will nip in and loan him for around 30 million :rover:

Kim Bo Kyung was on £34K per week at Wigan: http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/wigan-athletic-fc-roster-salaries-most-recently-formed-club/

and turned down a new contract as didn't fancy L1

Now the story is he's up for joining Rovers under FFP limits and all that's holding it up is a work permit. Remember he's still only 25 ish.

Summat ain't right with this story

Something isn't right about that website

Weren't they interested in Rhodes? We'll tell them they can take the 300k off the asking price. So we'll call it £13.7m. Or, because we're feeling generous call it a straight £13m and we'll have exclusive rights to loan all their young talent.

Failing that we could always ask if they could loan us a decent fax machine I suppose.

Archived