BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to bring it up again. But there's a definite nickname issue there. Guthers maybe decent get out. The Guthmiester is another possibility. I'll be honest,it's another hindrance when you add it on top of the embargo.

Maybe Gaz is looking to really up his game and sees him as 'The Gutmeister General'?

• Backroom

I hate to bring it up again. But there's a definite nickname issue there. Guthers maybe decent get out. The Guthmiester is another possibility. I'll be honest,it's another hindrance when you add it on top of the embargo.

Way ahead of you mate. Welcome Guthrie-ie!

Guthrie will score, do well and after 1 trial game told we won't sign him. Good little player, but a concern as I'm going to guess he is plan B if we can't get Kim a work permit.

Guthrie will score, do well and after 1 trial game told we won't sign him. Good little player, but a concern as I'm going to guess he is plan B if we can't get Kim a work permit.

Different type of player to Kim. We need two more attacking midfielders to replace Cairney and Dunn, so we could sign both.

Guthries a very good proven centre midfielder in this league, he seems to have lost his way a bit at reading though but he's still only 28 though so should still ave lots to give if he can find form, I'm surprised he'd be willing to take 10k max a week though.

Would people take Stuart Holden? Currently without a club. I know the man has legs of glass BUT if we could keep him fit, he's prem quality and would tear this league apart imo. He's desperate to get back to football as well so shouldn't cost much. Worth a look in a pay as you play deal?

I don't mind admitting it but two thirds of players mentioned on here I have absolutely no bloody idea who they are! On the bright side I suppose that makes me a prime candidate for Shebby's old role.

I don't mind admitting it but two thirds of players mentioned on here I have absolutely no bloody idea who they are! On the bright side I suppose that makes me a prime candidate for Shebby's old role.

I'm a bit like you. I often know the name but haven't seen enough of them to have even the remotest clue about whether they could do a job for our current team,

Archived