BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

I wonder why they put all their stock into this player knowing it was highly unlikely we'd be able to get him ??? Be amazed if we actually sign any one other than maybe another young trialist or something. Face it we are looking to get some cash in but spend zero and add nothing of any note to the wage bill, that includes ten grand per week players. Pray for some loans.

Don't want this to again come across as moan at Bowyer time, but for a man of his standing in youth football he's very rarely been able to bring good young talent to the club on loan. Kane did okay, but that was it. He doesn't seem to have the connections that we'll need this season what with our restrictions. I reckon it will be free transfers only.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim should sign ..don't see them denying him a permit

Shame on sarpong and sema both looked hard working and tricky with pace and strength

Hope Guthrie signs did mention him before

Know nothin on delfonsoe. But people said hard working slight pace so could be ok

I remember the first game after we got relegated at Ipswich. I was shocked at how much the playing standards had slipped in the Championship since I last remembered it. Since then we've got used to it. It is a very average league. Look at our team last time we got promoted. That team could easily hold its own in the PL now.

No players are irreplaceable. Gestede was nobody when he walked in here. Cardiff were promoted a couple of years ago (Chamions?) when their top score netted something like 8 goals.

Button up our defence and we can go places. It's not rocket science.

That's good because we are a very average team with a very average manager and below average owners so it kind of cancelles each other out

There are covenents on the deeds for Brockhall preventing it being sold for housing deveoplment allegedly so it isn't worth what some might think. In any case it would only be a few million not tens of million so it's a mute point in the overall scheme of things imo.

Covenants can be bought out

Kim should sign ..don't see them denying him a permit

Shame on sarpong and sema both looked hard working and tricky with pace and strength

Hope Guthrie signs did mention him before

Know nothin on delfonsoe. But people said hard working slight pace so could be ok

Rudy Austin got denied a permit at sheff Wednesday the other day, hopefully we don't recieve the same fate with Kim

We'll get promoted if we stop the opposition teams scoring who don't even play well.

What makes you think we'll stop the opposition scoring?

Then there's the small issue of scoring at the other end.

But I take your point, just!

What makes you think we'll stop the opposition scoring?

Then there's the small issue of scoring at the other end.

But I take your point, just!

Howard Kendall's teams 1-0-ed it to promotion twice (nearly).

Blackpool hardly gained a point last year but nearly turned us over at Ewood because we couldn't defend. Embarrassing.

Don't want this to again come across as moan at Bowyer time, but for a man of his standing in youth football he's very rarely been able to bring good young talent to the club on loan. Kane did okay, but that was it. He doesn't seem to have the connections that we'll need this season what with our restrictions. I reckon it will be free transfers only.

He did well spotting Cairney, Henry and Keane on loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One rule for the second division clubs and another for the Premier League clubs.

If Chelsea had wanted Kim he would have got a permit.

The Fa have the brass neck to claim these rules promote home grown players!

Meanwhile Mbemba is allowed to join Newcastle.. Surprise surprise.

To be fair he has played 75% of internationals in the last 2 years and been bought for 8 million by a Pl club. Lee has no contract, played less than 75% of internationals and will be paid peanuts by us in comparison to Mbema who will be at least 4 times Lee wages.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chancel-mbemba-work-permit-questions-9736482

To be fair he has played 75% of internationals in the last 2 years and been bought for 8 million by a Pl club. Lee has no contract, played less than 75% of internationals and will be paid peanuts by us in comparison to Mbema who will be at least 4 times Lee wages.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chancel-mbemba-work-permit-questions-9736482

Woah! Far too sensible. Rovers are on the cross don't you know.

Kim permit denied

Nobody is surprised

Well I am! Plenty of black lads knocking about in the game but not many asians at all and I thought the FA and the Prem were actively looking to market and promote the game in Asia? After all it's where they are all gambling mad and gambling is virtually subbing the lot of clubs currently.

Archived