BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you ever bother to read the original sale documentation that was publicly available.. one of the key points in the sale document was keeping the existing board and manger.. we all know what happened there... Other key points like keeping us financially viable and keeping and building on community links also vanished over time... this document was produced by Venkys and their advisers (the later most likely).. they have to take 30% of the blame with Anderson and their other key advisers taking the final 70%. God only knows how much they made from favours from other agencies for buying the overpaid trash we ended up with under their leadership.

Actually the Trust chose only to enforce the maintenance of Jack's statue and the name of the Jack Walker stand as of conditions of the sale. A somewhat narrow definition of "maintaining Jack's legacy" but one the Trust could all obviously sleep easy with.

If I sell my car and 6 months later the new owner is doing 120 down the M6 without oil or water, running on illegal tyres, drink driving and bouncing it off trees...is that my fault?

What if that car was an heirloom that your father had bought and fixed up, then entrusted to you upon his death?

Wheelock says Kean (J) is off to Norwich, hopefully this was pre planned and we simply released him rather than paid up his contract ... Surely please!

Wtf? so we just gave him away for free and Norwich with all their premier league cash couldn't even chuck us a few quid?

Gets him off the wages but still ffs.

Wtf? so we just gave him away for free and Norwich with all their premier league cash couldn't even chuck us a few quid?

Gets him off the wages but still ffs.

We had 4 keepers one had to go and I think all would agree it should be him. I'm just praying we haven't paid him off this morning to go and join Norwich this afternoon. Hopefully we have just shook hands and agreed to move on.

Wheelock says Kean (J) is off to Norwich, hopefully this was pre planned and we simply released him rather than paid up his contract ... Surely please!

More top info from unleaded, he flagged this up a couple of days ago. Glad Wheelock has finally caught up.

What if that car was an heirloom that your father had bought and fixed up, then entrusted to you upon his death?

Then it's you car to do what you like with? If you feel it's costing far too much money on constant maintenance then you might consider getting shut.

Oh and don't forget, you have absolutely no interest in cars in this particular scenario....

:lol: :lol:

Jesus, sorry about that Tomphil! I wondered why you were being so generous towards him

No worries pal easy mistake I suppose. The mere mention of him makes us all blow a gasket !

Then it's you car to do what you like with? If you feel it's costing far too much money on constant maintenance then you might consider getting shut.

Oh and don't forget, you have absolutely no interest in cars in this particular scenario....

You don't exactly become the "Trustee" of a second hand car with all the legal duties and obligations that that should entail though do you?

Other than that your analysis is correct. I tend to look at us as having been the unwanted train set in the attic.

I see all news outlets including LT have quoted Rudys price as 6m. Where has the 8m figure come from? Bad deal for us at 6m. Should have held out for more.

Think it was Kammy who mentioned 4 further instalments of 500k, first one in January.

I see all news outlets including LT have quoted Rudys price as 6m. Where has the 8m figure come from? Bad deal for us at 6m. Should have held out for more.

Kamy claims it is 5m up front, 1m in January followed by 4 further instalments of 500k at unspecified dates.

You're right. Poor deal IF it is only 6m.

Is that true? Because If that was the case you would expect the LT to Mention the same. And the reports don't even say "6m plus add-ons" It looks like it's a flat 6m fee. That is what a local villa reporter has said and a person who seems to be ITK at their forum also says it's 6m. Doesn't matter in the large scheme of things but every extra penny would help.

Is that true? Because If that was the case you would expect the LT to Mention the same. And the reports don't even say "6m plus add-ons" It looks like it's a flat 6m fee. That is what a local villa reporter has said and a person who seems to be ITK at their forum also says it's 6m. Doesn't matter in the large scheme of things but every extra penny would help.

It would help if the money goes to Rovers. I expect (a guess mind you) that it will go to the V people.

Who does our negotiating by the way anyone please, it is not normally a manager?

Archived