BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

Thanks for sharing this info. I think Adam Le Fondre would be good signing at this level. is your info from a good source

I think Bowyer has learnt from last season and change formation to a 4-2-3-1 formation and according to Mani we are going play abit Boro's do

I expected Guthrie to sign and maybe Delfy to aswell.

as for the starting 11, I think we seen the starting 11 for next week against Wolves yesterday apart from 1 position. one of the winger is still open. Bowyer is looking to play a 4-2-3-1 formation this season

so the team I'm expecting is Raya in goal, back 4 of Henley, Duffy, Hanley, Olsson, holding midfielders of Lowe and Guthrie with 3 attacking midfielders of Conway, Marshall(in the hole) and an other with Rhodes up front.

From someone connected with Cardiff City Mr Chaddy. I have just got my first sports reporter job so trying to make "friends" if you know what I mean.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the sale of Rhodes as well I assume?

If we bring in Maynard, Delfy and Le Fondre, then I think it's safe to say Rhodes will be sold. In fact, if we just bring in one of Delfy/Maynard and Le Fondre, then Rhodes will be sold. Guthrie will probably also get a deal.

I'm still of the opinion, that we can pull off the Le Fondre deal, without having to sell Rhodes. It wouldn't get us out of FFP, but if Cardiff are willing to let Le Fondre go by terminating his contract, that would be great. A front line of Le Fondre and Rhodes, with Conway, Marshall and Guthrie tucked in behind , would be lethal.

From someone connected with Cardiff City Mr Chaddy. I have just got my first sports reporter job so trying to make "friends" if you know what I mean.

good luck with the job and thanks for telling the MB what you have been told

Got a feeling it's going to be a busy week.

ALF, Delfouneso, Guthrie, Robinson all likely to sign. Potentially Maynard as well.

I think it could be a very busy week.

I expecting 3 players in with Delfouneso and Guthrie signing permanent contracts. Plus ALF coming in aswell. we might be able to sign Robinson on loan aswell

You've got a nerve calling out chris, ALL you do is post material designed to wind people up about Rhodes leaving every single transfer window, players being allowed to leave on the cheap in a firesale, us missing crucial financial targets which is a sure sign the owners will be leaving instantly etc etc, none of which ever comes to fruition.

How's your latest doomsday prediction about the owners bailing out imminently coming along? Did you remember to thank them for updating the turnstile operating system just before they left?

Your verbal diarrhoea matches the obnoxiousness of Chris. Rarely come across anyone with a chip on their shoulder like yours as evidenced by your fixation in slating Williams and Walker Trust - did they turn you down for a job or something ? You too jog on.

If we bring in Maynard, Delfy and Le Fondre, then I think it's safe to say Rhodes will be sold. In fact, if we just bring in one of Delfy/Maynard and Le Fondre, then Rhodes will be sold. Guthrie will probably also get a deal.

s crossed

I'm still of the opinion, that we can pull off the Le Fondre deal, without having to sell Rhodes. It wouldn't get us out of FFP, but if Cardiff are willing to let Le Fondre go by terminating his contract, that would be great. A front line of Le Fondre and Rhodes, with Conway, Marshall and Guthrie tucked in behind , would be lethal.

Le Fondre and Rhodes I really like the idea of that ...fingers crossed

Your naivete matches the obnoxiousness of Chris. Rarely come across anyone with a chip on their shoulder like yours as evidenced by your fixation in slating Williams and Walker Trust - did they turn you down for a job or something ? You too jog on.

Whether you agree with my posts or not, at least I am genuine in and believe what I post. I don't just post utter crap designed solely to irritate people and wind them up.

Rhodes to Wigan. That'd be looking good now wouldn't it?

Whether you agree with my posts or not, at least I am genuine in and believe what I post. I don't just post utter crap designed solely to irritate people and wind them up.

Rhodes to Wigan. That'd be looking good now wouldn't it?

More verbal diarrhoea. You need to see someone about that inferiority complex.

That's definitely the way to go if we can pull it off imo. Delfy and Maynard are just two more Varney/Brown type disasters waiting to happen imo.

More verbal diarrhoea. You need to see someone about that inferiority complex.

Resorting to yet more insults. Really struggling now.

That's definitely the way to go if we can pull it off imo. Delfy and Maynard are just two more Varney/Brown type disasters waiting to happen imo.

Resorting to yet more insults. Really struggling now.

Not struggling at all. Just get hacked off with folk like you and Chris taking cheap pot shots. Rarely do I make personal criticisms / insults of fellow posters unless in self defence.

You've got to say though mercerman that the accuracy of your posts have been so far off the mark that one could believe they are just fabrications of your mind, posted for goodness only knows what reasons. Worse bit is you speculate with so much authority that people get taken in by your spoofs. I don't believe there is another on here who can make 2+2=5 quite so convincingly.

Thanks mate, mainly working at league 2 clubs and below at the moment, but you still meet some people who work higher in the football league!

Welcome. I've worked in League one and league two. There's a lot of knowledgeable football folk around, many of which move up and down the leagues / clubs....useful if you can build lasting relationships.

It's not easy getting into football. Unless your Portugese of course ;)

You've got to say though mercerman that the accuracy of your posts have been so far off the mark that one could believe they are just fabrications of your mind, posted for goodness only knows what reasons. Worse bit is you speculate with so much authority that people get taken in by your spoofs. I don't believe there is another on here who can make 2+2=5 quite so convincingly.

Look, I don't need to try and justify what I say or I don't say.

I am a supporter who expresses view / opinions as is the right of every single poster.

Folk tend to be selective in their memories. More than one or two on here have made a bob or two out of various bits and pieces I have posted.

As I have said many times in the past, there is no industry like football for unpredictability - you only need to read the dailies.

Anyhow, enough of that, got better things to do than argue the toss.

If you don't like what I post then put me on ignore.

Makes me laugh MM what's being delivered to you is worse than than the "bullying" tag that is aimed at chaddy

Water off a duck's back.

They need to rid themselves of inferiority complexes and chips on shoulders.

• Moderation Lead

It's probably easy to tell from even their keyboard personas they are completely different.

Everything Chaddyrovers (and others to be fair) posts gets scrutinised with a fine tooth comb by the same few posters and it's pretty embarrassing. People read the username and not the post for the most part.

Shouldn't folk just ignore him if they don't like what he says?

Makes me laugh MM what's being delivered to you is worse than than the "bullying" tag that is aimed at chaddy

You were bullying him yourself not long ago. Self awareness not really your strong point is it?

Pot - Kettle!

:tu:

Got a feeling it's going to be a busy week.

ALF, Delfouneso, Guthrie, Robinson all likely to sign. Potentially Maynard as well.

Whilst we need strikers, we seem to be going from one extreme to the other. There doesn't seem to be a coherent plan. We already have Brown (yes, I know he is hardly classed as a striker)and have just signed this French lad, surely we only need 2 more at most ( assuming Rhodes goes). If we sign ALF, Delfouneso, Maynard and Robinson that would be 6 strikers (excluding Rhodes). If he is only playing one up front, it is a very scattergun approach.

I don't see what he is trying to do here!

We seem to have a space for a pacy left footed winger - is there one of those on the horizon? or a midfield leader?

Archived