BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The official Wednesday twitter page hasn't announced anything yet. There is what appears to be a very good attempt at a bogus page announcing he has signed on a two year deal, but the same page has only ever tweeted 7 times.

If he's off for a medical then that must mean a perm deal... So that rules us out. Bowyer also said that there's nothing in it from our end so it can't be us. Sheff Wed will offer more cash too.

Next...

If he's off for a medical then that must mean a perm deal... So that rules us out. Bowyer also said that there's nothing in it from our end so it can't be us. Sheff Wed will offer more cash too.

Next...

I think if he was signing with a view to a permanent at a later date then he would have a medical.

Still don't expect it to be us. Probably no smoke without fire in the Wednesday rumour and they are on the look out for a proven goal scorer and could probably cover his salary in full.

I'm just looking forward to hearing from those who are critical of Rhodes yet are championing Le Fondre.

Give it about 10 games where the team and ALF have bagged less goals than usual and the backtracking will begin. "Le Fondre is too slow, not tall or strong enough. Shouldn't have sold Rhodes."

Sounds better than Brown or Delfouneso up top at least. They might be tall or quick but the back of the net they can not find. Not sure the team would improve either...

The criticism is of spending all the available transfer budget on one man, in order to get promoted. But let's make things up eh........?

The criticism is of spending all the available transfer budget on one man, in order to get promoted. But let's make things up eh........?

Not aimed at you den. I know your criticisms and whilst I agree with some aspects yet disagree with others, I wasn't poking fun.

There are a number on here who say "Rhodes does nothing but score goals" and I find it interesting that they can say this whilst championing the signing of Le Fondre.

Not aimed at you den. I know your criticisms and whilst I agree with some aspects yet disagree with others, I wasn't poking fun.

There are a number on here who say "Rhodes does nothing but score goals" and I find it interesting that they can say this whilst championing the signing of Le Fondre.

That's fine Mustard - no problem. It's the club that causes all this disharmony, such a shame. I used to absolutely love Blackburn Rovers.

I really hope that Bowyer has got a few deals ready to get over the line in the next 24 hours or so. We need some quality additions and quickly. A striker to replace Gestede is important, though I don't want Delfouneso to be it. Otherwise we are extremely short up front.

The weeks continue to tick by and the only business we have done is the two French players who the manager has admitted won't be up to speed yet.

So we are going to be stuck with brown delfie and maybe Maynard. ..dear @#/? god....if we have been working on this deal all week to then suddenly see him sign for wolves out of the blue is unreal

Done by FFP again? If so we should make somebody accountable. I won't hold my breath though.

Suddenly selling Rhodes doesn't seem so appealing again eh ! Sod it let's stay in the embargo, we'll do bugger all when it's lifted. A bit of clever work in the press and everyone is eating out of billy liar shelf fitting hand :blink:

That's fine Mustard - no problem. It's the club that causes all this disharmony, such a shame. I used to absolutely love Blackburn Rovers.

It's easy to get pi$$ed off and react on here, considering all that's gone on.

I know plenty who have fallen out of love with the club in recent years. Myself included to an extent. I'm yet to pack it in altogether but know a good few who have.

Archived