BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did, I decided not to renew and hence lost the seats we had for 15 years (Family Stand for 10 years before that). Relented the other day though....but now sat 12 rows down and 15 seats to the right of where we were!

Nope just served my time and gained the hands on approach with relevant qualifications and self employment, before going to uni at 21 and and working myself onwards again professionally with a prestigious degree attained via evening study and a chartership within a highly valued profession.

Yep all at the age of 24 going on 25. Brfc have been a sacrifice worth taking to get this far.

Can I suggest then that this messageboard is no longer a place you should be frequenting?

I was always sceptical about our desire to sign him when we already had Rhodes and Wolves have been on the look out for a goal scorer for a while. They wanted to sign Chris Wood before he signed for Leeds earlier in the summer.

Le Fondre would have been a good addition and an 'exciting' signing ahead of the kick off on Saturday. Unfortunately its going to be yet more disappointment which the club will no doubt attempt to mitigate by unveiling Nathan Delfouneso as Gestede's replacement later this week....

Always am before the start of a season

Just hoping fondre fails his medical and comes here and passes one ha again clutching

If he fails a medical elsewhere, then comes here and passes, I think that would give us even more cause for concern.

I don't really get the mass disappointment over ALF. It should hopefully just mean that Rhodes is staying. There was no way in hell that those two could have played together - they're far too similar. Downside is that our embargo won't be getting lifted anytime soon.

Bigger picture is that if we don't sell Rhodes now then we could end up with a player who doesn't want be here who could have a poor season and leave for much less than what we could get now. Just need to get the lad sold, get out of embargo and get someone decent in ASAP.

Archived