BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going for 3-1 Rovers win

Shades of Leeds away a few seasons ago, three up top and go for it. Infact if this happens I'm throwing a garden party Sunday afternoon, it's called Gazfest and you're all invited :tu:

Bring your own ale though.......................

I reckon we have a good chance of a point at Fulham.

GB should get the team to feast on stuffed crust pizzas and donner kebabs tonight and then get them to park themselves in the goalmouth. Combine this with 90 minutes of gross flatulance and we should keep them out.

Tactically would not Chips with Beans or Mushy Peas be better ^_^

Steele

Henley Hanley Duffy Olsson

Conway Akpan Marshall

Koita Rhodes Delfo

Play 4-3-3

But Raya did well against Notlob so may resume in goal.

The 433 idea on paper looks a bit daft but we've done it before, notably Leeds away two seasons ago when Bowyer was under pressure. Total gamble that paid off.

Who knows, maybe Gaz will go for it again. If he does Akpan OS going to be working bloody hard in the middle!

Brendan Rodgers is coming under fire for his tactics and playing players out of positions. Souness said something like "you've got to play players in their correct position. Square pegs in round holes never works." Now on a totally unrelated matter I wonder where bowyer will play marshall today. I'm not ruling out goalkeeper.

Brendan Rodgers is coming under fire for his tactics and playing players out of positions. Souness said something like "you've got to play players in their correct position. Square pegs in round holes never works." Now on a totally unrelated matter I wonder where bowyer will play marshall today. I'm not ruling out goalkeeper.

Souness is right, you wouldn't put someone like say matteo as a left midfielder now would you

Third ass from the left on the bench ^_^, Marshall I mean!

In the first half he played Ings left midfield and Benteke as lone striker.

Today's game: bottom line is that we all want a win for Rovers today. Anything else can wait.

Third ass from the left on the bench ^_^, Marshall I mean!

In the first half he played Ings left midfield and Benteke as lone striker.

Today's game: bottom line is that we all want a win for Rovers today. Anything else can wait.

Ings was absolutely @#/?. Benteke's goal was outstanding, and I'm pleased for Martial, a goal on his debut and against Liverpool. Totally unrelated to rovers but thought I'd say it

Looking forward to a repeat of last season's victory ( which we scraped against 10 men) at Fulham today .......

Will it happen again ? Very, very unlikely, but will be there anyway

( helps that I can leave home about 10.30 to drive to Fulham and should be home by 3 !).

Rovers win today.

Fulham have a few injuries.

Bowyer post match 'This has been coming and will kick start the season for our young developing side. Spoke with the owners this week and they are delighted the way things are shaping up and I've asked them to hold the new contract talks for a week or two (signs new contract next week)'.

I reckon we have a good chance of a point at Fulham.

GB should get the team to feast on stuffed crust pizzas and donner kebabs tonight and then get them to park themselves in the goalmouth. Combine this with 90 minutes of gross flatulance and we should keep them out.

At least that is some sort of tactic and game plan.

Players who probably should be on the field at KO. Guthrie, Apkan, Ollsen. Who will be 2 from Evans, Lowe, Williamson and Spurr.

Archived