• Backroom
  • 10 Marshall (Lawrence - 89' )
  • 23 Guthrie Booked
  • 29 Evans
  • 32 Conway
  • 11 Rhodes
  • 08 Koita (Delfouneso - 82' )

Ridiculous sub times.

I think it's the second time Bowyer has brought Lawrence on with a couple of minutes left. The guy is an absolute plank.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good away point. Must win v Charlton on Saturday to really kick start us. Sounds like we played quite well - RR also QPR radio thought so. Also we had a bit of luck re possible penalty against Hanley.

That Rhodes goal is a gem.

The only downside is it helps Bowyer stay - but he's not going anywhere anyway.

Prior to the start of the game I would have taken, and would have been happy with a point.

I guess many of the MB posters would also have taken a point.

The start of our promotion push perhaps ?

No wins in 7, not promotion form is it

• Moderation Lead

After being in the lead twice, drawing 2-2 having blown it twice is completely unacceptable.

But there's no accountability at Ewood so Bowyer will chuck out his usual comments about being unlucky but keep a clean sheet and this doesn't happen.

What does he say at half time for us to concede a minute later?!

Pathetic, yet again.

Taken out of context, a commendable point, and by the sounds of it, a pretty competent away performance.

In context, still NO wins all season. Charlton now becomes really very important. 3 points are an absolute must. It worked tonight, but a lot less hoof back at Ewood would be nice.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we've looked a far more potent attacking force in the last 2 games with Lowe out of the side.

Have to hope that Bowyer doesn't revert to type when he's fit again and he can also somehow sort our defensive play out as well. Can't say I'm hopeful of either.

Normally a point would have been a good result, but look at the table and the fact Rovers led twice and still couldn't put them away.

I can't believe that this defence doesn't look any better considering all the players that have been brought in and it's been a well known problem going back several managers. If anything Bowyer should be going purely for that failure to address that.

Good away point. Must win v Charlton on Saturday to really kick start us. Sounds like we played quite well - RR also QPR radio thought so. Also we had a bit of luck re possible penalty against Hanley.

That Rhodes goal is a gem.

We're would we be without JR he's a fantastic striker

think we got lucky for the penalty incident

but defence FFS after 3 years

GB the table isn't lying please FO

Just seen the goals we conceded again. It's infuriating the lack of organisation and effort to stop the ball. Seriously sick of watching this same old crud week in, week out whilst some people STILL think Bowyer is the best we can do. Give me a bland disciplinarian over matey boy any day.

Has anyone ever seen Bowyer affect a game in our favour during a game - winning or losing?

I'm pretty sure he rides every one out and hopes for the best.

He brought Koita on against Fulham last week at half time and it made a huge difference. That was a tatical change which transformed us.

He needs to go but lets not make up daft nonsense.

Two positives from today it sounds like

1) FINALLY we know what our first choice XI is and the style of play to suit them - crucially no Lowe and no sitting deep, and play direct

2) Rhodes has scored a goal in open play. Hopefully that will kick things off for him

Still terrible defending though. And inadequate finishing. The midfield sounded pretty decent however (how long has it been since we've said that...?)

Normally a point would have been a good result, but look at the table and the fact Rovers led twice and still couldn't put them away.

I can't believe that this defence doesn't look any better considering all the players that have been brought in and it's been a well known problem going back several managers. If anything Bowyer should be going purely for that failure to address that.

he couldnt address an envelope

Prior to the start of the game I would have taken, and would have been happy with a point.

I guess many of the MB posters would also have taken a point.

The start of our promotion push perhaps ?

A point away from home is a decent result. I would have taken that beforehand.

We score two away and still can't win. There remains the ongoing issue as we lose goals against all and sundry.

Archived