BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away- 16Th Sept

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't do anything special for this one either to be fair, the keeper just fumbled it and Duffy knocked it in with his foot.

Apparently QPR all over the place, defenders with no confidence in the keeper.

Another team with an overpromoted coach as manager... they'll learn the hard way.

Watching the goal again, I'm not sure Duffy doesn't get there first and the keeper almost saves it at point blank range but it drops down like he had dropped it.

It's difficult to tell just by listening to audio coverage of course, but the most warming aspect for me, is we appear NOT to be sitting back to defend our slender advantage. This would be a good step in the right direction for GB. We just need to master scoring first more regularly now!

We sound totally dominant. Good effort from the team considering they played Sunday. Evans (who I have given dogs abuse to) and Guthrie sounds like they are playing well, as do Conway and Marshall.

The biggest concern is Rhodes is getting chance after chance like at Fulham and they are not going in. And QPR will probably come out fighting second half. Not getting a second goal could have hurt us.

It's difficult to tell just by listening to audio coverage of course, but the most warming aspect for me, is we appear NOT to be sitting back to defend our slender advantage. This would be a good step in the right direction for GB. We just need to master scoring first more regularly now!

Let's hope we do the same in the 2nd half! Sheff weds away 2 seasons ago , millwall away last season spring to mind!

• Backroom

Not going to get carried away yet. We rarely get a 90 minute performance under Bowyer, and it would be stupid to assume the game is already won.

Fingers crossed we can keep it up, though, as we desperately need a win.

Archived