Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean don't make a change because the owners don't know what they are doing !

That will sort us out then

:wacko:

Fails to acknowledge that it's Bowyer that brought most of the players in. It's not like he has been parachuted in with this squad already in place.

As for last night, I'm sure millwall fans thought their points at Derby and Bournemouth were 'good points' last year. Not so come May. In my view, the performance in the second half on Sunday and last night shows that there is now way this squad at the moment should be in a relegation battle. The squad is average for this league. A better manager could probably squeeze more out of them than mid table. A bad manager ......

History tells us nothing about the future Gav. You're always telling the fans to grow some - then keep trotting out this negative rubbish.

Well we could pick holes in that statement all night long.

Negative rubbish? such as what?

Over 97% for sacking Groundhog Gaz. I keep hearing how this message-board is only supposed to account for 1% of the fanbase, but every time I read other social media such as Twitter too it seems to be more or less a similar percentage 'not best pleased with Gaz'.

So all these fans that attend the games and are supposedly 'pleased' with our manager and the performances never go on these social media platforms??? It doesn't add up!

I think he meant sitting on ones hands

Well you're only as good as your last pitch invasion, maybe time to bring out the running shoes again, shows these internet warriors what real protest is all about :D

Over 97% for sacking Groundhog Gaz. I keep hearing how this message-board is only supposed to account for 1% of the fanbase, but every time I read other social media such as Twitter too it seems to be more or less a similar percentage 'not best pleased with Gaz'.

So all these fans that attend the games and are supposedly 'pleased' with our manager and the performances never go on these social media platforms??? It doesn't add up!

Apparently the people who post on here are genetically different to the real fans who go to Ewood.

Apparently the people who post on here are genetically different to the real fans who go to Ewood.

With such a unanimous vote you'd think Ewood would be jumping to the sounds of Bowyer out chants den, I've not heard any, how about you.....

With such a unanimous vote you'd think Ewood would be jumping to the sounds of Bowyer out chants den, I've not heard any, how about you.....

The chants of Bowyer sort it out are the warm up/shot across the bows though

You think the fans at Ewood are happy with the situation Gav, or apathetic?

Maybe after several months of calling for Kean out, including getting a pasting from the media, they have realised it matters not what happens at Ewood. Its hardly like theres anyone around who makes decisions is it? When was the last game they attended?

You think the fans at Ewood are happy with the situation Gav, or apathetic?

Maybe after several months of calling for Kean out, including getting a pasting from the media, they have realised it matters not what happens at Ewood. Its hardly like theres anyone around who makes decisions is it? When was the last game they attended?

Defeated army syndrome. Many are protesting by not attending, many that do are, as you correctly point out, disillusioned more than angry.

I expect we will win on Saturday which will be good in the short term, but that will probably give a failing manager the opportunity to continue and thus our decline will also.

If things do go pear shaped on the pitch on Saturday I have no doubt that chants of 'Bowyer out' will be voiced.

"But will sacking Gary Bowyer turn three-star players into four-star players? Do any of us trust the owners to choose a suitable replacement? Perhaps we need a psychologist rather than a football manager."

Why not ask Dyche or McCarthy? They seem to manage that.

Why not think about who brought in most of these "3 star" players, most before we were under the embargo? Surely they must carry the can for that?

Or even why not think about who is in their third season, plus a caretaker stint at the end before they took up the position, yet still has little clue on team selection or tactics?

Bowyer's innocent I tell you. Nothing to do with him at all...

I've heard a few but the majority of us are blinded by having had it much worse in the past but also educated in knowing that chanting "Bowyer Out" will have sod all effect on the people (or woman) who would actually wield the axe. I also think, as much as he is a progressively poor manager, the majority respect Bowyer as a man who has tried his best.

General consensus is he is nowhere near good enough, people won't be silent forever and I've no doubt falling behind or a defeat against Charlton will see quite a few piping up at the weekend. He simply isn't up to task, can't organise a defence correctly and he needs to go. If there is the slightest sniff of an experienced man ready and willing to take over we need to snap them up before it is too late.

:)

Would I be right in saying that you want him sacked, but don't chant Bowyer out Gav?

You're actually right for once den :P

But then again I don't think he's done a bad job, he's trying his best, but is out of his league.

The bigger picture, which only a few of us seem to see, is we need rid of the owners :wacko:

You're actually right for once den :P

But then again I don't think he's done a bad job, he's trying his best, but is out of his league.

The bigger picture, which only a few of us seem to see, is we need rid of the owners :wacko:

But using your own logic Gav, people aren't singing for them to go, so everyone is happy with them.

Archived