Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a new poster why do you all seem intent on labelling me as a fraud.

So far I've been accused of being 3 different posters in disguise and a Burnley fan?

If youre not in the click can you not post?

Ive enjoyed your musings. who cares what those sniping think. It's a messageboard and youll soon get used to

the place and its 'characters.'

Back to GB, for once I fully agree with his LET interview.

I think he may be calming it down, and bringing more realism. It wouldn't surprise me if he reads this board.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/13783268.Gary_Bowyer__Blackburn_Rovers_are_learning_to_live_without_Rudy_Gestede/?ref=mac

So far I've been accused of being 3 different posters in disguise and a Burnley fan?

I like your nautical bent. If you'll pardon the expression.

• Backroom

Don't worry sailor, don't abandon ship just yet. We've recently had one or two bans for scoundrels appearing to mutiny, breaking the guidelines of these treacherous waters. Them thar scallywags have a nasty habit o' clamouring back aboard under false names, so new mateys often end up accused.

I like to think of it as a test of whether the newbies are thick-skinned enough to fit in amongst this ragtag bunch o' no-good varmints :P

Back to GB, for once I fully agree with his LET interview.

I think he may be calming it down, and bringing more realism. It wouldn't surprise me if he reads this board.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/13783268.Gary_Bowyer__Blackburn_Rovers_are_learning_to_live_without_Rudy_Gestede/?ref=mac

More excuses and he just had to get in that increasing player value stat. If this team wasn't prepared tactically for losing Gestede or the player mindset was playing to old tactics then that is Bowyer's fault.

More excuses and he just had to get in that increasing player value stat. If this team wasn't prepared tactically for losing Gestede or the player mindset was playing to old tactics then that is Bowyer's fault.

I don't see anything untoward in GB's quotations. I'm one of his biggest detractors, as I don't think he's up to the job.

But I cant fabricate things that he hasn't said, even if this 'more truthful article' is just an exception.

Question from a mid-shipmen, what was wrong with what Captain Bowyer said in the ships log?

Archived