Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd Half Fulham, QPR, Charlon and a draw at Hull all adds up to promise.

Yes I'd like to be higher up the table, but I'd also like black beards autograph to in an ideal world.

It's still 1 win in 10 isn't it? (haven't checked the stats) I'd love to think we've turned a corner but I just think whatever hope the side once had has been dissipated by the man in charge.

Would very much like to be proved wrong but I've said that for the past two seasons.

Why has this bilge rat been allowed to make 50 posts? Makes a mockery of the forum rules.

You've attacked me on more than 1 occasion brother amarillo? I apologies if I've offended you in anyway.

It's amazing the kind of posters that a couple of draws and a win can turn up. :rolleyes:

We are well and truly in groundhog territory and almost certainly doomed to LLDLWLDDW ad infinitum.

Can't be helped though Brother Stuart, I just try to enjoy the football.

Thou shalt not let banned members have dupe accounts.

A blind man on a galloping horse can see who he is.

I do wear specs and haven't galloped a horse since my teens so who the hell is it. PM will do ^_^

What rules have been broken?

Not saying if Mater Bates and Seaman Staines are real ^_^

Thou shalt not let banned members have dupe accounts.A blind man on a galloping horse can see who he is.

Well I can think of several who are as daft as him, but I couldn't be certain which one he is!

Whos's banned at the moment beside Theno and Jim? Both of them seem to be banned more often than not by the way.

Funny old world!

Well I can think of several who are as daft as him, but I couldn't be certain which one he is!

Whos's banned at the moment beside Theno and Jim? Both of them seem to be banned more often than not by the way.

Funny old world!

Maybe they have morphed into one untouchable being, probably drinking in the same pub as Degsy as well

Funny old world!

out of those two id say its most likely drog, but as whoever it is is hiding behind a tedious character in a cowardly way its hard to tell for sure, either way his witless posts are becoming very boring, but i suspect it could just as easily be a poster that isn't banned but an existing poster that's just opened a new acount

I will carry on posting and ignore the hateful scurvy dogs.

Seemed to start getting personal after I said that I'm enjoying the footy? Isn't that the point?

God no. Haven't you been paying attention? You need to start hating everything to the point you become a miserable and embittered. Unless you do this, and do this NOW, you will be forever damned a 'Rovers Fan'. Save yourself before they put you on the nautical step.

• Backroom

As far as I can tell, Walney Blue's IP doesn't match with that of any member banned (whether temp or perm).

He isn't causing any harm, nor is he breaking guidelines.

However, Walney I'd ask that the pirate be toned down a little, just so that any of our overseas posters don't get confused. We don't mind your spin on posting (I personally quite enjoy it) but try not to let it creep into everything you type.

As far as I can tell, Walney Blue's IP doesn't match with that of any member banned (whether temp or perm).

However, Walney I'd ask that the pirate be toned down a little, just so that any of our overseas posters don't get confused. We don't mind your spin on posting (I personally quite enjoy it) but try not to let it creep into everything you type.

why would a pirate confuse overseas readers?

The Championship sacking season is imminent meaning that the decent managers available will soon be snapped up.

Meanwhile, we will continue the slow ride to oblivion.

What does that even mean?

• Backroom

why would a pirate confuse overseas readers?

If English isn't the first language then I'd expect unconventional words and phrases that aren't used elsewhere on the mb may be tricky. Just going off what I've seen in primary school with EAL children trying to understand idioms and turns of phrase.

Regardless, it appears to be winding some up so maybe just keep it to the simple stuff like 'mateys' or whatever.

It certainly isn't a warning or anything, just friendly advice.

I forgive the scallywags.

Does everyone new get treated like they've got 'black spot'? (Mark of death) I only said I enjoyed the football.

Archived