Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

Tom

Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

Anyone who still supports bowyer either doesn't want the best for rovers or knows @#/? all about football. Simple as that. Whether the Indian scum can even pick a suitable replacement is doubtful but bowyer is just another one of their poor appointments.

There are some fans who seem to support Bowyer at the expense of Rovers. It's really quite baffling.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I wonder how much time Rudy's 3000% mark up bought Bowyer? He doesn't have too many other players he can sell for big profits, and if we keep this up we won't have any for the foreseeable future. Venky's might start to take notice when player values drop due to dismal form and a poor perception of the team as a whole.

To all those who think we can't attract better than Bowyer so why get shut...

What exactly is your plan instead?

Because I hear a lot of bullshit rhetoric putting people down and not much in the way of better suggestions.

To all those who think we can't attract better than Bowyer so why get shut...

What exactly is your plan instead?

Because I hear a lot of bullshit rhetoric putting people down and not much in the way of better suggestions.

Reading this thread I think it's only Chaddy, JBizzle and Parson who would stick?

I think everyone else is united, including me, in saying its time to go.

I have absolutely no faith in the owners to make a decent appointment, and would be devastated but not amazed to see Judan Ali to turn up and the circus to kick off again, however at 2 wins in 14 matches it is time to roll the dice.

In some ways a shame as we are probably playing the best alround football of the (dire) last few years. However if consistently you can't win games that's totally irrelevant.

Bowyer should be gone now !

Its more than 7 hours since the final whistle....

Come on Mr Shaw earn your wage !

Agree re your first point, but do you honestly think Venky's allow Shaw to make decisions like that?

Derek will be having a lovely evening watching a 'Poirot' box set, basking in PNE's 0-0 draw at Brighton.

The only thing I can suggest is emailing Derek shaw en masse to leave him in no uncertain terms what the now-majority of rovers fans feel should happen.

Emailing Derek Shaw! Oh how desperate it has become!...

.I listened to the Q+A and couldn't believe the chairman's pathetic attempts to justify signing off ridiculous contracts etc...At one point he tried to deflect it onto Glenn, the guy, asking the question.

Abandon hope.....

Emailing Derek Shaw! Oh how desperate it has become!...

.I listened to the Q+A and couldn't believe the chairman's pathetic attempts to justify signing off ridiculous contracts etc...At one point he tried to deflect it onto Glenn, the guy, asking the question.

Abandon hope.....

Comedy figure, as many have tried to make him, he may be. He's the one with the biggest influence on venkys however..

I have absolutely no faith in the owners to make a decent appointment, and would be devastated but not amazed to see Judan Ali to turn up and the circus to kick off again, however at 2 wins in 14 matches it is time to roll the dice.

t.

I can't say I would definitely "stick"- I've said for some time that we should change if a proper proven manager can be sourced, selected and appointment in a correct fashion.

I've quoted you because that's precisely the problem I have, which is quite often sarcastically referred to by many as "apologetic", "defending bowyer","burying head in sand","A Bowyerette" etc (could literally go on for days..)

Rolling of the dice is fine but our set seem to be missing the fives and sixes at present.

I can't say I would definitely "stick"- I've said for some time that we should change if a proper proven manager can be sourced, selected and appointment in a correct fashion.

I've quoted you because that's precisely the problem I have, which is quite often sarcastically referred to by many as "apologetic", "defending bowyer","burying head in sand","A Bowyerette" etc (could literally go on for days..)

Rolling of the dice is fine but our set seem to be missing the fives and sixes at present.

Well argued Jbizzle. Often disagree with you but like your arguments.

Personally I feel like you're right we're missing our 5-6s but when we're currently on a 2 (and I'm being kind to Bowyer here as I feel he could be a 1) rolling the dice still makes a lot of sense.

So here we go guys.

VERY IMPORTANT MISSION TODAY - SUNDAY 25TH OCTOBER at 1900 GMT. FOR ALL THE NON Rovers Fans.

What we need to do is all touch a photo of Gazza at exactly 7pm today and say "BE GONE" - with our collective minds we can make this happen. If you won't be near a computer at that time then please take a cut-out (not available in the guilable press).

Together we can do it!

1000x72552.jpg?w=748&h=542&crop=1

BE GONE!

Archived