Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For many of us he is absolutely bang on the money. Attend games like Liverpool and Burnley and then disappear until the next big game comes along. I know the fair weather fans don't like that sort of talk but it is true and that's what probably annoys them.

Such a poor, poor post.

He may be aiming at the stay away fans but, one, he's catching a lot of regulars in the process and, two, shouldn't he be trying to win back these stay away fans, not shut them out.

It seems pretty clear that there is an agenda here. One that you yourself are perpetuating Parson. Lower the expectations to make lowering the standard easier. When we are relegated he will have no detractors at all because he will be surrounded by people who think like you do.

It's a sycophantic, nepotistic old boys club at Ewood. Only yesmen and lapdogs allowed.

Such a poor, poor post.

He may be aiming at the stay away fans but, one, he's catching a lot of regulars in the process and, two, shouldn't he be trying to win back these stay away fans, not shut them out.

It seems pretty clear that there is an agenda here. One that you yourself are perpetuating Parson. Lower the expectations to make lowering the standard easier. When we are relegated he will have no detractors at all because he will be surrounded by people who think like you do.

It's a sycophantic, nepotistic old boys club at Ewood. Only yesmen and lapdogs allowed.

Sadly, I think you nailed it with that last sentence Stuart

Yea, look at the state, playing our best football since we were last in the prem under Sam..

Look, I've said bowyers comments were ill advised and totally unnecessery, what more do you want from me? Should he be fired for them? No.

You know this how ?

Well done Gary. So the way to attract the crowds back to Ewood is to slag off the very people you are trying to attract back? What a total and utter moron. He should be made to apologise and eat some humble pie.

Wonder if someone from above has questioned the crowds or something and he's trying to deflect the blame ?

Genuinely bizarre and silly comments when you look around at others. Sheff Weds had 35k v Arsenal yet they ave about 18/19k, Leeds only had 19k on last night but get 27 thou when they win a few games. Then there is Boro who after a few seasons down here were getting 13k like us and brought less than 700 to Ewood, two seasons later when new life is breathed into them they bring 7k because it's boxing day.

A lot of clubs have a lot of fans under stones although for the pre halloween horror he only had to look at the Darwen end last Sat.

Just 2 examples of managerial clashes with clubs own fans. It happens.

Edit- oh sorry, Pearson didn't fight with them, he told them to 'FCK off and die'..

Er, Keane was not a manager,

If you are going to debate on points that do not stand up why bother to make yourself look foolish.

like I said this is Blackburn Rovers, not some johny come latelies with no standards.

Er, Keane was not a manager,

If you are going to debate on points that do not stand up why bother to make yourself look foolish.

like I said this is Blackburn Rovers, not some johny come latelies with no standards.

I'm talking about Alex Ferguson and Nigel Pearson..

Yoda = owned.. ;)

Is calling someone a nutjob without provocation and then more or less admitting he's winding Yoda up deliberately not enough for a ban?

No? Oh well.

We best hope he sends a dodgy PM then.

I'm as much to blame, get drawn into these things. Sorry mods, won't happen again..

Will someone delete this illiterate. He's boring every other poster.

Or should I say;

Will someone delete this illiterate. He's boring every other poster.................................................................................................................

Likes his full stops you see, as if to tease us that he has something to add or some sort of spin to add to his every post.

Well I've got one for you, bore off you illiterate bore FULL EFFIN STOP.

Archived