Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in the match thread, don't forget we lost in the Carling Cup. Pitiful, it really is.

I was being as positive as I could be. Three in seventeen it is. Appleton won four in sixteen. We need to quit the excuses and demand better. His players, his tactics...only he doesn't look at himself as the issue.

Grow up, the pair of you. Opinions aren't what drive people from the sight, it's the squabbling above that does that.

not the right thread but seeing as you've brought it up...

why do posters keep getting banned when they seem to do very little wrong? They all seem to have one thing in common in that they don't follow the groupthink on here and are therefore called WUM's. Are certain 'opinions' more valid than others? Genuine questions BTW

Er.. Bowyer Out (that should save me ;))

• Backroom

not the right thread but seeing as you've brought it up...

why do posters keep getting banned when they seem to do very little wrong? They all seem to have one thing in common in that they don't follow the groupthink on here and are therefore called WUM's. Are certain 'opinions' more valid than others? Genuine questions BTW

Er.. Bowyer Out (that should save me ;))

The only people I know of banned recently have been trolls who keep reregistering under new accounts which in itself is bannable.

I think one may be back currently actually.

The only people I know of banned recently have been trolls who keep reregistering under new accounts.

I think one may be back currently actually.

Well if he/she is they will stand out like a sore thumb if they espouse their normal viewpoint after that result.

Don't understand Bowyer he makes a rod for his own back, Koita said he was fitter than ever and raring to go, yet he leaves him on the bench.

He may not have scored himself but he could have shaken up the Brentford defence for Rhodes and he couldn't be any worse than Duffy with

crosses into the box.

Clueless stuff that today followed by the equally clueless radio interview. Don't usually listen to these as the way Gaz comes across as much as what he says boils my @#/?. However after recent comments and also being guilty myself of a knee jerk reaction on here after not even hearing interviews I made a point of listening to this one.

Just about everything that's wrong with his management shone through in it imo, not helped by the drip interviewing him. It was just shoulder shrugging, oh well the lads gave it a RGG in the second half, unbeaten in three, talk up Ben Marshall into a worldie after one decent game. Far too casual attitude, sounded delighted with another draw and no real acknowledgement of how poor today was. That attitude must follow him around on the training ground and it shows in performances where we turn in one good winning effort in every four games or so.

Time for change, He's sleepwalking us to relegation this guy.

I don't know who they are den but presume one is GAV, he was right the football was grim.

My view is the owners, manager and management are all as bad as each other but what I find increasingly frustrating is every single word which comes out of Ewood is criticised.

People were criticising Lynsey Talbot for pity's sake. I'd bet they'd never heard of her before. People have every right to complain but kicking everything achieves nothing.

Who criticised Lynsey?

• Moderation Lead

It's just ambitionless rubbish from top to bottom.

We all know what the club needs. But I'll re-emphasise:

Drive, determination, a winning mentality and a board that isn't just there to satisfy league regulations when in reality we know none of them are really fit for purpose.

It's been going on for too long and I'm sick of it. I also feel absolutely powerless to do anything about it. Rubbish.

He's so out of touch, it's ridiculous.

He really is becoming a characterchure of himself

"ever so well" check

"more of a go at it" check

"look at the positives and we are three unbeaten." Hello steve is that you.

" kick on" check

Plus what was all that crap about a great victory. Brentford at home ffs. Get this crank out now!!!!

Archived