BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnlee Preview

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Shame we've dropped Taylor. Delf would have made way for Conway.

Let's hope it a sign of attacking intent.

Taylor was absolutely dead on his feet I doubt he would be fit to start after a long lay off

• Backroom

Why are we playing a dodgy makeshift right back in place of a dodgy actual right back? Henley is fit, I assume, as he's on the bench?

Gary says of Marshall "he might be at right back, he might not" ... is he suggesting we're going 3-5-2 ??

Why are we playing a dodgy makeshift right back in place of a dodgy actual right back? Henley is fit, I assume, as he's on the bench?

Gary says of Marshall "he might be at right back, he might not" ... is he suggesting we're going 3-5-2 ??

Hard to see him not being right back.

Option 2) no right back. Really three at the back including Olsson?

Option 3) somebody else from the eleven selected at rb? Who? Evans?

Meanwhile Henley looks OK in the warm up.

Nobody can say its not an attacking line up, but I don't like fcking around with the back 4 I must admit..

Argh I'm walking down now and going to be slightly late

We better be at least 1-0 up when I arrive!

Must win or must not lose?

All games are must win in our position..

• Backroom

We're bloody good at passing the ball in our own half. Not much good at doing it at the other end of the pitch though. There seems to be the usual gap between defence and attack which means the defenders end up hoofing it up the pitch and losing possession,

Archived